dave11674

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys
i dont see much help about for this tool
so i will start this up and help people in their quest for unlimited money or inf ammo and so forth
ill be working on my ps4 5.05 as a reference to go from
i use the DNS pages provided with all the payloads on so i dont have to self host.
AL-AZIF DNS 1: 165.227.83.145
AL-AZIF DNS 2: 108.61.128.158

Also we'll be working on the premise you know how to inject payloads and get it all going etc etc, BUT i will give a brief little description on this for the beginners.

in this help page i think we should put down info as such

game name and title id
game update version
eboot.bin process name
hack addresses and values

some hacks ill be talking about doing it in the hex editor section
ps4cheater has a built in .ch table thing where we can save and share out .ch files

ok so grab the ps4cheater file from here
as of writing the latest version is v1.4.5
https://github.com/ChendoChap/PS4_Cheater/releases

Getting PS4cheater up and running
ok so download and extract somewhere you like on your pc

with your ps4 setup for AL-AZIF and knowing the ps4 ip address goto settings>guide>i choose 5.05>then inject the HEN payload
then inject MIRA+HEN wait for all set, then repeat till it says waiting for payload
now back on your pc click on the send payload on ps4cheater
at the bottom of the app it should say payload injected successfully

so here im going to work with Bloodborne - Game of the Year Edition CUSA03173 v109.pkg

first of we need to get the game into the title menu
then on ps4cheat click refresh processes
and in the drop down box click eboot.bin
in the main window underneath the refresh process button you have all the processes and memory locations running from within eboot.bin
we want to look for anon:000002481eee[0]-3-207600000-131072KB.bin as this is where our values reside :)
first off we will look for our blood echos....
in game i have 6450
so leave ps4cheater on 4 bytes and put in 6450 into the the box and click new search
play the game and get some more and search for this new value but click next scan, repeat till you get down to 1 value or a few
double click each value 1 at a time to bring it down to the grey boxed area and edit the value box then press enter
if you have the right value watch your game and the echoes will bounce up.
if you did it right you will be on value 2082674E4
you can enter 999 999 999 and not need to worry about blood echoes again in game :)

ok so onto hex editing this region
right click the address you have and click hex edit
it will open you up to the echo address and the value in BLUE should be FF C9 9A 3B which is the 999 999 999 we can now see in this game.

dave hex.jpg

ok so look in the ASCII column on the right, you will see your in game name correct ?
ok so scroll up from here about 10 lines...
on this line you will see 3 values the same (ill work with my file here)
so on my line i can see 3 instances of my HP 6C 07 00 00 now if you like you can change these to FF FF FF 00 for inf HP pretty much
there is below this another 3 instances, we will ignore, (C2 01) then another 3 instances the same
this next 3 instances (AA 00 00 00) is the stamina so again as with health stick in FF FF FF 00 for a boat load of stamina
p.s not sure if its a bug in ps4cheater but sometimes it does not "commit" changed values when editing in hex mode !!
not sure why, its hit and miss. but keep trying.

ok so after the stamina, you can see 6 x single instances well spread out before you read your insight then echoes again
these are Vitality, Endurance, Strength, Skill, Bloodtinge and Arcane.
you can edit these to 63 which is 99 in decimal, = level 99 for each, which is max the game allows.

the next value down in the bytes in my case is 04 00 , this is Insight, change this to FF FF to get 65535 Insight.

more to follow if needed ??

Last edited by dave11674,

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanks for your guide. i tried today finding cheats for the surge, but the second search gives me always no results. i do the first search over all processes. but the second search is unsuccessful.
am i doing somethring wrong or is the surge simply harder to find the right addresses ?
maybe there is already a cht file for the surge and i just could not find it ?

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the surge use some kind of random value so try searching first for unknown amount then decrease or increase depending on if amount was increased or decreased obviously.

Reactions: SonGoku78

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Change from exact value to unkown
sorry i was blind :)
maybe you can help me further to get into this.
for example i try to modify the banked scrap. i have lets say 2000, and i do search for unknown, do i type in the value to search for the 2000 or nothing at all ?
and which memories do i search ? all of them or only the ones wit 131... (the lagest ones) size ?

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok, thanks. will try out, soundds like it will take some time though. i will hopefully report back with some cheats

askara

Trophies
XP
Country
I am on 5.05, using Azif DNS(if that matter). but when i connect with ps4cheater. it say my machine actively refuse connection? help please? i can ftp fine so i dont know whats wrong

what do you mean by "ps4 setup for AL-AZIF"?

Last edited by askara,

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@gamer4lif3
maybe you can help again. i have better and stable connection now with ps4cheater. before i was connected with wifi, and that was causing problems it seems.
so when i search for float value, unknown, i can do many searches but after 6, 7 or 8 searches i keep getting still over 3000 results. the results just go down a couple ten every next searhc when searching for increased value.
i am searching, then increasing scrap amount. then next search. have any advice what do go for now ?
i will try searching for health in the surge. what would you advice ? 8 bytes, unknown, then decreasing ? then i would just have to let me hit and do next search.
its working now, but i just need to find lesser and reasonable amount of results to test them. i just don´t know how to achieve this.
one time i ended up with this result for scrap: data|43|693B050|float|2,900944E+24|0||29FB3B050
so how should i change or should i even change the 2,900944E+24 value ? and to what should i change it then ? can you give an example maybe ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE