PS4 Testkit Error Code CE-30008-1 While launching Games Help

Run4Guns

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Having a issue launching games on my Testkit 1200 model. Keep getting code "CE-30008-1" when launching any game with or without update. These games are not fpkg, they are the proper games made and proven to work on other consoles so it's not the game. The only way i can play any game is to run Mira/Hen on 5.05... IDK what Hen has to make it work but my normal Testkit won't run games without it. Changed CMOS battery, Initialized PS4, RAM looked clean when i was in there, I've tried running games on 5.05 and 11.50 and got nothing... Any Ideas? Also side note, IDK if this could pertain to issue but when i update System Software the console has a "kernal panic" and states "cannot find update file" but once that happens, I turn off the console and hold the power button for two beeps for safe mode and select restart and the console works then...

Run4Guns

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KiiWii the games I'm running are debug made games. For some reason I can only run games on 5.05 RN. any other version i get the error code. The games I'm running are working on other testkits.

Last edited by Run4Guns,
Reactions: KiiWii

Run4Guns

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed the problem, it was the HDD and CMOS battery and performed initialization. Thanks for the help though guys!

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto