XP
Country
Australia
Hello All,

I have a ps4 which is on 8.52.
I am wanting to hack it.
i understand i update to 9.0
Is this guide ok to follow? https://github.com/ChendoChap/pOOBs4
Am i correct to say that i change the update settings to not auto?
Am i correct to say i then change primary mand secondary ip address?
Is the hhd best to be formatted exfat?
With jailbreak is it permanent or once turned off its resets?

Thank you

Last edited by shanefromoz,

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
It is the same. When ps4 turns off it resets. Put ps4 to sleep always. Change primary and secondary DNS but not IP. Leave IP automatic.

Reactions: shanefromoz

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It is the same. When ps4 turns off it resets. Put ps4 to sleep always. Change primary and secondary DNS but not IP. Leave IP automatic.
Thanks.
So i then turn off auto update, change primary and secondary then visit jailbreak site yes?
I set primary to 165.227.83.145 and secondary to 192.241.221.79

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Yes and make sure to run astros playroom then exit to make exploiting process more stable and when exploit is sucsessful choose disable updates in the exploit site. this will disable updates permanently so you need to do it only once. Then you can run goldhen2 or whatever you want.

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes and make sure to run astros playroom then exit to make exploiting process more stable and when exploit is sucsessful choose disable updates in the exploit site. this will disable updates permanently so you need to do it only once. Then you can run goldhen2 or whatever you want.
Thanks.
Very new to ps4 hacking.
When you say astros playroom is that a game or a site?
Can i just run from hhd or will i need to run from disc?
Can i please confirm primary and secondary ip address as 2 different videos have them around the wrong way
Thanks

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Thanks
Can i please confirm primary and secondary ip address as 2 different videos have them around the wrong way.
I have The Playroom is that the same?
Are you using automatic IP adress? Choose custom from network settings then choose automatic IP and so on untill you asked for DNS. This time choose custom. And yes THE PLAYROOM with a ps4 camera icon.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 59

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are you using automatic IP adress? Choose custom from network settings then choose automatic IP and so on untill you asked for DNS. This time choose custom. And yes THE PLAYROOM with a ps4 camera icon.
Thanks.
Yes.
1 person said primary is 165.227.83.145 and secondary is 192.241.221.79.
The other said primary is 192.241.221.79 and secondary is 165.227.83.145 so i am confused

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks
Can i please confirm primary and secondary ip address as 2 different videos have them around the wrong way.
I have The Playroom is that the same?
It doesn't really matter what way around they are. Both are the same thing just hosted on different servers. And the playroom thing isn't required as it's just more a way to check everything is working fine. But if you're booting up a game right after running hen, you'd know if the exploit worked right anyway.

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Thanks.
Yes.
1 person said primary is 165.227.83.145 and secondary is 192.241.221.79.
The other said primary is 192.241.221.79 and secondary is 165.227.83.145 so i am confused
You mean DNS? Yes there is more then one option use whichever you want. Or if the first one not working then use second option. And the playroom is not necessary but it greatily encreases the exploit sucsess rate in my case so you better use it. And exploit might not work at the first try and the second try etc. it is normal, just keep trying.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You mean DNS? Yes there is more then one option use whichever you want. Or if the first one not working then use second option. And the playroom is not necessary but it greatily encreases the exploit sucsess rate in my case so you better use it. And exploit might not work at the first try and the second try etc. it is normal, just keep trying.
Increasing stability with methods like that is more superstition than anything, but whatever works for you I guess. 9.00 is very stable as-is so there's not much need to do things like that in my opinion. Certainly doesn't hurt to try it though.

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Increasing stability with methods like that is more superstition than anything, but whatever works for you I guess. 9.00 is very stable as-is so there's not much need to do things like that in my opinion. Certainly doesn't hurt to try it though.
maybe it become a superstition on 9.00 heh:) I tried with it and without and launching playroom before exploit really was more stable on 7.55.

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Silly question when using pkg installer to install games from hhd i am i correct to say it will install to internal hhd of ps4?
Is there a menu to delete games from internal hhd?
Sorry very new to ps4 hacking.
Thanks

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Silly question when using pkg installer to install games from hhd i am i correct to say it will install to internal hhd of ps4?
Is there a menu to delete games from internal hhd?
Sorry very new to ps4 hacking.
Thanks
Go to the game icon on ps4 main menu then press option/start button on your gamepad then select delete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night