Hacking PS4 firmware 9.00 EAP key help

Feldeyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I am wondering how to get my ps3 EAP key from my SFLASH0. I have seen something about the HDD script but Im not really familiar with it(my ps4 jailbroken firmware is 9.00), any and all help would be very appreciated.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the script But I don't know how to use it?
I think you need pip to install two or three dependencies before you can use it. I don't remember what those dependencies are, but it should say something about module x is missing iirc with python, so you can see which ones need to be installed.

Feldeyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh ok thanks. I saw you say that there was a thread on psx place but their site is down atm. Anyways thanks a lot

Feldeyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got the script on psx hax (btw you need an account to download things) just search ps4 hdd script and you will find it. I would link but I can't cause im new

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go into cmd prompt in the folder with the script and your sflash0, then type the script name with its .py extension followed by sflash0.

Feldeyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes my folder includes The slfash 0 and the script but it says

"hdd_script.py : The term 'hdd_script.py' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ hdd_script.py sflash0
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (hdd_script.py:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException"

Feldeyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it says

Python was not found; run without arguments to install from the Microsoft Store, or disable this shortcut from Settings > Manage App Execution Aliases

I havent installed python in the microsoft store I installed it off the website. this was in the folder including the script and sflash0

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will detect if it's in environmental paths. you want the python.exe location as well as the scripts location in there:

1666008469831.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back