Hardware ps4 bundle (pre black friday)

rdurbin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*** SOLD OUT ***

for those interested in getting the ps4 last of us and gta5 bundle but do not want to go to stores or risk the chance of not getting one, newegg is selling them now apparently (as of 1:45am on 11/27), this is the only store of this time selling the bundle, I checked walmart, target, bestbuy, toys r us, tiger direct, etc

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868110154

note: the disavantage of buying here is shipping a bit expensive unless you do the saver shipping (no tax tho)

rdurbin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at the time I made the post only newegg had the offer. It was very early thanksgiving when I did the post (1:46 am). Most stores didnt post the black friday offer til around evening thanksgiving. It says more stock is coming soon. It appears only Amazon had destiny bundle for 399, it was 449 everywhere else, I think. I would of got it at amazon too but had to use a store that supported paypal/paypal credit. Amazon does not but newegg, bestbuy, walmart, tiger direct does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY...