ps4 bundle (pre black friday)

Discussion in 'PS4 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by rdurbin, Nov 27, 2014.

1. rdurbin
    OP

rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2006
    United States
    US
    *** SOLD OUT ***

for those interested in getting the ps4 last of us and gta5 bundle but do not want to go to stores or risk the chance of not getting one, newegg is selling them now apparently (as of 1:45am on 11/27), this is the only store of this time selling the bundle, I checked walmart, target, bestbuy, toys r us, tiger direct, etc

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868110154

note: the disavantage of buying here is shipping a bit expensive unless you do the saver shipping (no tax tho)

2. Bobbarooskie

Bobbarooskie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    wasn't it restocked? I saw that deal at a couple of sites, I decided to go after a Destiny bundle from Amazon

3. rdurbin
    OP

rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2006
    United States
    US
    at the time I made the post only newegg had the offer. It was very early thanksgiving when I did the post (1:46 am). Most stores didnt post the black friday offer til around evening thanksgiving. It says more stock is coming soon. It appears only Amazon had destiny bundle for 399, it was 449 everywhere else, I think. I would of got it at amazon too but had to use a store that supported paypal/paypal credit. Amazon does not but newegg, bestbuy, walmart, tiger direct does.

4. Bl00dWar

Bl00dWar Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I do not know about other Gamestops, but I was at two of our local ones earlier this week and both had quite a few of those TLoU & GTAV bundles left.

5. Can0dope

Can0dope Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2012
    United States
    My local gamestop has it in stock...