Hacking Ps4 7.02 Always KP

Ill-NES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New user, purchased a 7.02 second hand about a year ago, and have been excitedly waiting. I finally got the JB to work, but every time I do, within about 3 minutes, my system will KP and shutoff. It usually seems to happen right after I go into debug settings, but not always. It has happened right when hen loaded once. I tried to make sure rest mode is off (by turning off all the settings within rest mode) and it still kernel panics every time. I've tried using the sleirsgoevy host, night king, and one other. I also made sure my harddrive is under 50% . Does anyone have any suggestions for things I can try? I've had about 10 kernel panics so far and really don't want to push it.

Ill-NES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So by success rate is 10% you mean 1 out of approximately every times it won't completely crash? I interpreted what everyone was saying was 1/10 times the jb would take, and then you're set. This is always happening after the JB tells me I'm good to go.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So by success rate is 10% you mean 1 out of approximately every times it won't completely crash? I interpreted what everyone was saying was 1/10 times the jb would take, and then you're set. This is always happening after the JB tells me I'm good to go.

You have 10% rate of successful loading hen everytime you try to load hen. 6.72 was like that when it first came out so for 7.02 work need to be done to increase the rate the homebrew enabler would be successfully be enabled.

Ill-NES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try
No KP here by over 170 Systemstarts.
Thank you so much! booted up via this host, and it seems to be working nicely! I'm going to let it sit for a while to make sure it doesn't panic, but this is the most promising I have seen it!

EDIT: left it sitting for an hour, rebooted it and applied JB again. still no KP! i think that did it for me, again thank you!

Last edited by Ill-NES,
Reactions: spotanjo3

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So hakkuraifu host is safe to upgrade from 6.72 I'm sick of kp also

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So this new host hakkuraifu is safe enough to upgrade from 6.72 I'm really fed up on kp

Reactions: Ill-NES

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So hakkuraifu host is safe to upgrade from 6.72 I'm sick of kp also

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So this new host hakkuraifu is safe enough to upgrade from 6.72 I'm really fed up on kp
I'm waiting until that magician leeful does his magic
Until then it's 6.72 all the way for me

JimMayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hakkuraifu is very stable also i used night king host today and lunched hen 2.1.3b and it work from first try
Tried Night King 2.1.3b, too.
Restmode works fine now.
Also cached to User Guide.

Edit: Restmode crashed now. Maybe need some more time to work stable.

Last edited by JimMayer,

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tried Night King 2.1.3b, too.
Restmode works fine now.
Also cached to User Guide.

Edit: Restmode crashed now. Maybe need some more time to work stable.
yeah added it to my 7.02 host not sure its a true hen b was ported by salts ????????
leeful we need you:cry::cry::cry:
got a second ps4 now one on 6.72 and one on 7.02:D

Reactions: Raziel_vip

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah added it to my 7.02 host not sure its a true hen b was ported by salts ????????
leeful we need you:cry::cry::cry:
got a second ps4 now one on 6.72 and one on 7.02:D
The only difference I made in hen2.1.3b on 6.72 is add a targetid spoof offset to help with the blank trophy issue. If salt has done the same on 7.02 then it should be the same.

Reactions: Raziel_vip and Prb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==