PS3 on Windows 10

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware, Devices and Accessories' started by Gyrobax, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Gyrobax
    OP

Gyrobax GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2016
    United States
    its worked on my other computers, mainly windows 7 laptops and a windows 7 desktop but I've never used windows 10 before. It's a surface pro 2 and when I plug in the controller to the one usb port I get a unrecognized message. doesn't happen to the other computers so is there a driver that I might need to download or something similar? (that isn't Better DS3 which is actually what I use for the other computers)

2. Futurdreamz

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    gnmmarechal, Joe88 and Swiftloke like this.
  3. _v3

_v3 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 12, 2013
    Croatia
    gnmmarechal and TotalInsanity4 like this.
  4. LittleFlame

LittleFlame Thinks he's better than all of you

Jan 30, 2015
    Netherlands
    That one place
  5. Futurdreamz

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    Your definition of a working emulator is a tad different from mine. I think even CEMU has made more progress.

That being said, I'm surprised they made any progress at all. Last I checked any search for an emulator would just direct you to a trojan.

6. _v3

_v3 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 12, 2013
    Croatia
    It IS working... Even though compatibility is extremely low. The Emulator had stopped development for a long time and they just recently (~6 months) picked up development again.

7. Futurdreamz

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    My point is that it's not really useable for gaming, so any thread with a title suggesting someone unfamiliar with the limits is asking about it may contain hilarious assumptions.

Shadowfied likes this.
  8. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal Kirigiri > Naoto

GBAtemp Patron
    gnmmarechal is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 13, 2014
    Portugal
    https://gs2012.xyz
    I was under the impression you could use a utility like sixpair to pair the controller via Bluetooth. That's what I did on Ubuntu anyway.