Bloodlust

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
So far, now lightake sells it at USD32 which I think overall is a better buy than the PS3break THAT IS if it's authentic and not a fake : http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.USB_PS_J...im_Models-32476

I have not ordered from Lightake before so I hope those who bought from them can offer some comments on their delivery turnaround time..

But I hope shoptemp will be selling this too, and of course it must be the original one...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i want to know this too, when i buy one i don't want to be scammed buying from a website i don't know about, so sill shoptemp be selling the official original ps3 jailbreak?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
the original jailbreak costs $150+
these are all clones and such that sell for below $50

nah, none of them will work on 3.42, the official jailbreak is working on a fix for 3.42 the clones will not be doing that so won't be buying them.

besides £90 is not much, it's a great investment because you can do a lot with it.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the clones can use either the official firmware or open source such as psgroove / psfreedom
which pretty much means they will get an update either way

UnitGGChamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
So far, now lightake sells it at USD32 which I think overall is a better buy than the PS3break THAT IS if it's authentic and not a fake : http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.USB_PS_J...im_Models-32476

I have not ordered from Lightake before so I hope those who bought from them can offer some comments on their delivery turnaround time..

But I hope shoptemp will be selling this too, and of course it must be the original one...

I bought from them,shipping is the same as dealextreme(3-4 weeks) Also the Official jailbreak looks different and the site says it's the PS3break in detail which is the clone..If you don't plan on updating the firmware just get the one on lightake..Ordered one too waiting on it now..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2