Hardware ps3 headset

issy12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi there,
i really want to buy a ps3 headset that makes all the sound go to the earphone and not just the voice like this one:http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=turtle+beach+ps3&hl=en&biw=1440&bih=785&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=12615576480954363941&sa=X&ei=deWlTaOBLYvF8QOelL25Dw&ved=0CGMQ8wIwAQ#

but they're way too expensive are there any cheaper alternatives?
thanks

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
I woundn't recommend buying the official ps3 headset as i bought a couple (for me and friends) of them and they either stopped working or stopped working properly and we only had them for a couple of months now. The quality was really good though as i had a motorola headset before i started using the ps3 headset (i'm back to the motorola now) and the ps3 headset was better in every aspect. You should do a little research though, before you buy. I don't think everyone headset out on the market now supports the ps3.

issy12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for replying, but i mean headPHONES not a headset. i need full sound to come from the headphones so i can play at night

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....can't really help you much if that's the case. If the headphones jack isn't working, i don't really know anyway around it other than using a theater system and then plugging you headphones into the theater system. maybe someone else has a better alternative.

issy12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, just googled that, i can use the av cable and then convert the L and R audio to one female 3.5mm jack to plug the headphones, i think, or am i wrong?

issy12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So aswell as an AV cable i would need these to adapters right?
Adaptor, 3.5mm Stereo Plug to 2x Phono Sockets
Mini Jack 3.5mm Female to Female Stereo Coupler

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i have the turtlebeach px21 and it's definitely worth it for me, especially being able to control the in-game audio and the chatting audio separately, and being able to mute the adjustable mic

also has some really good audio quality and fits very nice (although my ears do get sore after multiple hours if they are pressed against the ear cuffs)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5-JoLK1dA