Hacking PS3, Alot of errors , VRTM, RSOD

Antibiotika224

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I have a alot issues that I need some help with, So I started my playstation 3 running rebug 4.82,
Firstly tried to launch COD:BO2(disc) and I get a 80022D11 registration of the trophy information could not be completed. the game will quit error, it does this on COD:MW3(disc) aswell and my Fifa 18(backup) is stuck on checking for trophies screen, Any game with the Checking for trophies prompt at start hangs on the checking trophies screen, the game runs in the background but the checking for thropies stays at 0% and the screen doesnt go away,

Secondly there is the error where when i try to update the CFW I get error 80029c78,

thirdly I can't boot into FMS because it says it can not read the EPROM,

When I try to boot into recovery mode I get The a serious error has occured message

I have been told that this means that the VRTM of the flash is corrupted, I tried the solutions online such as RSOD FIX Pkg. etc. but it does not do anything
I can not install another FW because it also gives errors
Any Help or advice will be apreicated

Things I have Tried
Rebuilding Database(via debug tools and recovery mode)
Restoring FileSystem(via debug tools and recovery mode)
RSOD Pkg Fix
Restarting the ps3
Tried installing Update via RecoveryMode(gives serious error occured message)
Tried Deleting Trophy Information from HDD
Rebuilding DataBase

Reactions: NovaXoXO
D

Deleted User

I have a alot issues that I need some help with, So I started my playstation 3 running rebug 4.82,
Firstly tried to launch COD:BO2(disc) and I get a 80022D11 registration of the trophy information could not be completed. the game will quit error, it does this on COD:MW3(disc) aswell and my Fifa 18(backup) is stuck on checking for trophies screen, Any game with the Checking for trophies prompt at start hangs on the checking trophies screen, the game runs in the background but the checking for thropies stays at 0% and the screen doesnt go away,

Secondly there is the error where when i try to update the CFW I get error 80029c78,

thirdly I can't boot into FMS because it says it can not read the EPROM,

When I try to boot into recovery mode I get The a serious error has occured message

I have been told that this means that the VRTM of the flash is corrupted, I tried the solutions online such as RSOD FIX Pkg. etc. but it does not do anything
I can not install another FW because it also gives errors
Any Help or advice will be apreicated

Things I have Tried
Rebuilding Database(via debug tools and recovery mode)
Restoring FileSystem(via debug tools and recovery mode)
RSOD Pkg Fix
Restarting the ps3
Tried installing Update via RecoveryMode(gives serious error occured message)
Tried Deleting Trophy Information from HDD
Rebuilding DataBase

Downgarde to 3.55 (Rogero 3.55 rsod bypass)

Apply rsod.pkg fix

Make sure qa toggle is on

Apply 3.55 OFW

Update to 4.x

Last edited by ,

NovaXoXO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was this ever solved? I'm having these exact same issues.

Tried the tips provided above but i'm not able to update the system (at all).

I always get the error ( 80029c78 ) . Tried 3.55 downgrade, 4.85 Rebug update and even tried OFW update via the Internet. still the same error.
Can't access recovery mode : " a serious error has occurred "
RSOD fix under *Custom Firmware Tools & FSM fails: error 8001050f

Currently I'm on 4.84 Rebug - Cex Slim
-note: everything worked perfectly fine, haven't touched my system in months and now i'm having these issues.

Last edited by NovaXoXO,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more