Gaming PS3/360 "port" Wishlist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@sarkwalvein has made a thread on this forum that asks the temp which games from the GC/Wii would they like to play on the switch. This thread is about games from the 360/PS3 generation you tempers would like to play on the switch.

We have already seen games like the Borderlands series, Bioshock series, Catherine, Doom 3, Saints Row series and others come to the switch already. With this precedent, I think most games from this generation of consoles should be more than capable of appearing on the switch.

My picks (have not played any of these but they interest me):
KOF 13
Street fighter 4
Orange box & Portal 2
Dead space Series
Mass Effect Series
Sonic Generations
Sonic Unleashed
GTA 4 & 5
Red Dead Redemption

What are your picks?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wouldn't mind seeing tales of graces f. it was on the wii without the f chapter, but only released in America on the ps3. it's a pretty good game. there's also symphonia which again was released on the cube in America, but then got a port to the ps3. I do love some tales. symponia is probably my favorite tales game, so that would be a day 1 purchase for me. it's the game I test whenever I make changes to nintendont on the wii u. never had any issues with it or my injected saves.

D

Deleted User

As far as Xbox 360 Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 4 would be cool to put on Switch, although I doubt it will happen. Maybe some Halo although again doubt it.

There's 0% chance any Sony exclusive would be on Switch so it's not even worth wishing for.

There's too many 3rd party games to list some of them are in the OP.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Generations would outsell things like Forces but Sega has to get their head out their ass first.

Chances are that Mass Effect IS coming eventually.

Valve doesn't care about their own software sales anymore. Alyx was just to drive VR uptake to sell more VR games on PC. Artifact was probably just an attempt to add more value to the steam item marketplace. So yeah I think they are done with consoles that aren't running steam.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Games I'd like to see

1. FF13 trilogy with all the DLC (PC does not have some DLCs)
2. Tales of Graces F
3. Mass Effect Trilogy
4. Dragon Age Trilogy
5. Prototype 1 and 2
6. Yakuza games
7. Atelier Sophie and Firis (They had Vita ports too)
8. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (for the west)
9. Tales of Berseria (Had a PS3 Japanese port).

Last edited by fvig2001,

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd also adore the Orange Box, and/or both Portal games. I got my TF2 start on Xbox 360, with the Orange Box, and that was how I first played Half-Life 2.

It'd probably never happen (although I have some hope with Microsoft and Nintendo being so buddy-buddy now), but I'd love to see one of the 360 Halos on Switch, like the remake of Combat Evolved, or one of the stand-alone games like Reach or ODST.

Something more likely though, a port of Red Dead Redemption. It's the perfect game for chilling in bed hunting stuff.
Same company, but much less likely, would be one of the GTA games. Unfortunately, they'd try to squeeze V on there, but I prefer the story of IV, and I feel like people would probably go for the 360/PS3 version of San Andreas if it got ported, too.

I'm sure there's more I'd love to have on the console, but this is what comes to mind.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
I enjoyed many games on the 360, however the ones I’ve listed below I think would be good for playing on a Switch in portable mode.

Blur
Geometry Wars
Heavy Weapon
Marble Blast Ultra (I know we got Marble it Up, however the original 360 version would be good also)
Raiden Fighters Aces
Raiden IV
Ridge Racer 6
Trials Evolution

Many of the JPN 360 Cave Shumps would work well on the Switch, some of the ones I enjoyed we’re:

DoDonPachi DaiOuJou
Mushihimesama Futari 1.5
Espgaluda II
Ketsui
DoDonPachi Resurrection
DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu
Akai Katana
Mushihimesama HD

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I even start, there is so many good games from the Xbox 360 era:
  • Naruto: Rise of a Ninja and Broken Bond
  • Crackdown 1&2
  • Viva Pinata
  • The Outfit
  • SSX Tricky
  • and Rainbow Six Vegas 2
They were all great games that I would definitely be interested in being able to play on a modern console! Thankfully the Series X should have backwards compatibility, but sadly not for some of the stuff on this list T-T

Anxiety_timmy

Average Asura
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the unleashed i think it might be an issue to keep the same models. I feel like it would run better than xbox 360 and better than ps3 but not by much. I would want to see the benefits of overclocking on unleashed switch if it ever comes out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool