ps vita fat battery connector

egamephone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is the sp65M battery connector customized by sony for psv1000? Hardly any information on him can be found. The size data of Hirose DF57H or JST are a little worse.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know what kind of response you will get around here for such things, even for Nintendo consoles. Plenty will own micrometers and vernier callipers such that measurements could happen if that was what was needed but as far as paying attention to such things then not so much; 99% of the time if someone ripped a connector from something that turned out to be custom they would get a donor board from a dead unit or from someone that parted such a thing out, that or solder enough wires to use something less custom that either the local electronics shop sells or can be bought from the usual suspects in electronics component land.
If it was a controller, external power or video port you wanted to make custom adapters for or get some pinout data on then might get something more.

Come to think of it I am not sure there is anywhere I have been on the internet doing electronics that you are likely to get a reasonable answer from.

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is where I stopped looking:

I haven't bought either or fit them (I just switch the connector out for JST 2.0).

This could possible be for the SP65M?
(Used in all color besides red and blue OLED 1000 and 1100 models)
BM03B-ACHSS-GAN-TF LF SN

Possibly the connector for the SP65X?
(Used in Red and Blue 1000 and 1100 OLED Vitas, Slim Vitas and Lite Nintendo Switches).
BM03B-ADHKS-GAN-ETB LF SN

egamephone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is where I stopped looking:

I haven't bought either or fit them (I just switch the connector out for JST 2.0).

This could possible be for the SP65M?
(Used in all color besides red and blue OLED 1000 and 1100 models)
BM03B-ACHSS-GAN-TF LF SN

Possibly the connector for the SP65X?
(Used in Red and Blue 1000 and 1100 OLED Vitas, Slim Vitas and Lite Nintendo Switches).
BM03B-ADHKS-GAN-ETB LF SN
Thanks Reply. I have tested the BM03B-ACHSS sample, its external dimensions are very similar, and the spacing is the same, 1.2. However, the height and internal structure are wrong, and the SP65M battery interface cannot be inserted. BM03B-ADHKS height 1.9 spacing 1.3, this data seems to be wrong. But I will also try to test. I just tested with SP65M battery, not according to psvita model

Reactions: Anderxale

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT