pavlos123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
dear friends,

i have a ps vita with h-encore2 on 3.68 firmmawe with pkj , adrenaline and sd2vita installed,
i ve ordered recently a ps tv to play on my television,
since there are lots of hacking guides on youtube and im a bit confused......is the procedure for hacking and installing henkaku on the ps tv the same as the ps vita or not ?
also since i already have the hack from the ps vita in the sony memory card , can i put it in the ps tv and hack it as well or i ll mess things up ?
thanks in advance.

with respect,
Pavlos

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's pretty much the same except you need to do something about the whitelist. there's antiblacklist, but I think there's something better, because whitelist v2 won't allow you to install game updates. you can put the old card into the pstv, but delete the id.dat first or unlink it henkaku settings (same thing). it should then work in the pstv. you'll still have to hack it the normal way, but apps should appear after rebuilding the database once you do hack it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, the new whitelist method allows updates to download. I'm not sure if they didn't work on the old method with antiblacklist or just couldn't be downloaded. I'm still using that method, so I don't recall the name of the new whitelist app. fyi, the whitelist will prevent some games from being played including popular ones like golden abyss. it's due to the fact that companies had to pay a separate licensing fee for the pstv, and with the vita being such a failure, most companies were like fuck that. anyway, the whitelist will let you play about 90% of the vita library.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

pavlos123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
it's pretty much the same except you need to do something about the whitelist. there's antiblacklist, but I think there's something better, because whitelist v2 won't allow you to install game updates. you can put the old card into the pstv, but delete the id.dat first or unlink it henkaku settings (same thing). it should then work in the pstv. you'll still have to hack it the normal way, but apps should appear after rebuilding the database once you do hack it.

btw, the new whitelist method allows updates to download. I'm not sure if they didn't work on the old method with antiblacklist or just couldn't be downloaded. I'm still using that method, so I don't recall the name of the new whitelist app. fyi, the whitelist will prevent some games from being played including popular ones like golden abyss. it's due to the fact that companies had to pay a separate licensing fee for the pstv, and with the vita being such a failure, most companies were like fuck that. anyway, the whitelist will let you play about 90% of the vita library.
thanks @godreborn i appreatiate your help,
using the sony card with the hack from vita to ps vita seems complicated and i dont want to do something stupid,
i ll hack it from the beginning,
any guide here in the website or shall i look in youtube ?
thanks in advance

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a very good guide: https://vita.hacks.guide/

you won't need the battery plugin (forgot what it's called) for the pstv in that tutorial. pointless since the pstv is plugged in.

I think the battery plugin is called shellbat now that I think about it.

pavlos123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
this is a very good guide: https://vita.hacks.guide/

you won't need the battery plugin (forgot what it's called) for the pstv in that tutorial. pointless since the pstv is plugged in.

I think the battery plugin is called shellbat now that I think about it.
yes i know it i have it on the vita
thanks a lot !

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best whitelister because it just works

https://github.com/KuromeSan/DolcePolce/releases/tag/v1.0

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

what's a game that you can test with this? golden abyss? I plan to try this tomorrow, but you can only undo whitelist v2 from what I remember with antiblacklist, and that's the one that prevents updates from downloading.

I know whitelist v1 comes from ur0, but it originates on vs0 iirc, so you have to change vs0 or risk a hidden update by sony just for being signed in the internet. this cannot be changed, but I don't think it needs to be once you enable it. it doesn't affect anything. whitelist v2 affects the app.db, which is what makes your games appear. that is also on ur0. it changes the game category, I believe, to avoid being negated.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's a game that you can test with this? golden abyss? I plan to try this tomorrow, but you can only undo whitelist v2 from what I remember with antiblacklist, and that's the one that prevents updates from downloading.

I know whitelist v1 comes from ur0, but it originates on vs0 iirc, so you have to change vs0 or risk a hidden update by sony just for being signed in the internet. this cannot be changed, but I don't think it needs to be once you enable it. it doesn't affect anything. whitelist v2 affects the app.db, which is what makes your games appear. that is also on ur0. it changes the game category, I believe, to avoid being negated.
The plug-in doesn't prevent anything from working like normal

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've added the plugin, uninstalled whitelist v2, and deleted anti blacklist. I backed up the important files again on the system, now I'm backing up the micro sd card again. I checked if there were any updates, but I remember downloading them earlier after disabling anti blacklist the first time, then reenabling it. it's gone now though. I checked golden abyss (worked with whitelist v1), but I think little big planet only works with whitelist v2. I tested it with the plugin, and it worked. :D

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
off topic, but I found that mac spoofer (thanks to @Hayato213 ) @Shadow#1 :

qyy7Mna.jpg

it says limited on the pstv, but what does that mean? it doesn't work at all?

pavlos123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
hi guys,

i just hacked the ps tv with permanent enzo ,
and trying to put the sd2vita to work,
putting the pkgj and adrenaline is the same process like in the ps vita ?
thanks in advance

pavlos

pavlos123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ouf guys just finished with the ps tv !!!
tokk me 3 hours for everything,
enzo , sd2vita , adrenaline , pkgj ect.
i want to thank you guys so much for the help and fast reply !

i have also the vita homebrew browser,anything nice there?
for emulation you guys use retroarch or another app ?

with respect,
Pavlos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs