Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
D-Trogh said:
As the comment on YouTube says; show me a video of the PS3 + the television and then I might believe this..
I'm sure OzModchips(when did they become douches?) wants to drive away its customers and destroy its reputation. I mean, possibly losing some customers due to Shoptemp wasn't enough.

(both sellers are great though!)

D-Trogh

Trophies
Website
promh.freehostia.com
XP
Country
Belgium
Seraph said:
I'm sure OzModchips(when did they become douches?) wants to drive away its customers and destroy its reputation. I mean, possibly losing some customers due to Shoptemp wasn't enough.

(both sellers are great though!)
Don't get me wrong here, sure they have a reputation to keep up. But I've seen enough things people thought were real but in the end were just a hoax. I'm not talking about the PS3 only.
And as Maz7006 said, who actually made it? Am I missing something here?
A post on PSX-Scene made a point too, who in the hell would ship fake units? Then again, we only saw one of these things
wink.gif

The interwebs are full of lies! But let's see how this develops. It's very interesting..

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
I've not watched the video yet as I'm on my phone but, I don't know if this has already been said here, this basically turns the PS3 into a test/debug unit. Simple, yet so good...

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well that video is pretty convincing. I dont see any reason for OzModchips to fake anything like that. Its not like they would do this just to troll or to sell some fake modchips to people.

tommzy2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't trust ozmodchips, they are opened around 20 mins away from my house, here in melbourne australia. last time i paid in full for a cyclo ds (ds chip) and they never sent me it. paid $70 for it, i swear if i go to buy that for my ps3 ima bring all my payment records to them and get $70 off.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
I put that backup manager file on my memory stick so it might run, but it didn't. No surprise really. Running off USB on PS3 isn't an option and it's not allowed, so I'm thinking maybe they somehow copied that file over to the HDD or that dongle does something really special to force it to run.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
tommzy2 said:
i don't trust ozmodchips, they are opened around 20 mins away from my house, here in melbourne australia. last time i paid in full for a cyclo ds (ds chip) and they never sent me it. paid $70 for it, i swear if i go to buy that for my ps3 ima bring all my payment records to them and get $70 off.

why didn't you storm into their shop, reef whoever was behind the counter and drag them across it and demand they give you it?
laugh.gif

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
this is gonna be awesome and it works with online for all current games but I reckon Sony will be able to patch this straight away, unless each update sony makes, the Makers of this release and update to add??? I hope that will be what happens lol, or even better sony can't do anything!! hahaha

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
gifi4 said:
this is gonna be awesome and it works with online for all current games but I reckon Sony will be able to patch this straight away, unless each update sony makes, the Makers of this release and update to add??? I hope that will be what happens lol, or even better sony can't do anything!! hahaha
No. Sony WILL be able to patch it, be it a simple device block at first so everyone has to buy a new one.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
431unknown said:
I'd be willing to bet my cock and balls this is real, and if it is it is it was probably rushed a little bit because c4eva and Team Jungle are jumping on the PS3 hacking scene.
nayps3.gif

where did you read that?

This seems to be like umd emulator - psp early backup method

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
gifi4 said:
No. Sony WILL be able to patch it, be it a simple device block at first so everyone has to buy a new one.
yeah but I still like my idea of every update sony makes, the makers of this give out a free update to override sonys patch for it.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nobody fully realizes the potential that we have here now, ok free games FTW (even though it greatly hurts game developers) but the homebrew scene guys. Imagine the emulators, OS's etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: