Homebrew Suggestion Protect the switch permanently

alefabio2014

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would like an application that permanently protects the switch from updates. My child can accidentally connect to any network. If it had some application like SXOS stealth mode.

Sorry, my english, I'm Brazilian.

Last edited by alefabio2014,
Reactions: hippy dave

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do not have an app that does this to protect the switch permanently. My child can accidentally connect to any network. If it had some app like SXOS stealth mode.

You already suggested this in the homebrew suggestions thread an hour ago: https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-homebrew-ideas-suggestions-requests-here.514524/page-8#post-8424529

If you want to start a discussion about it, do more than just a copypasta. Also pretty close to duplicating stuff. If you want this thread to be its own thing, ask questions, lay out what's already been done, and point out exactly where it's not working, etc. Provide some context for the suggestion. It helps get more responses.

alefabio2014

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you are talking about the parental control of Nintendo itself, it lets me connect on any internet. What it does is ask the pin to remove the setting. So it did not work for me.

Thanks!

Last edited by alefabio2014,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    JefferyCuddletrousers @ JefferyCuddletrousers: pfft alright