Project X Zone...

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Waygeek, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Waygeek
    OP

Waygeek GBAtemp Regular

May 14, 2013
    Seoul, Korea
    ... did it only get a hard copy release in Japan? Because I can only find Japanese backups, which is strange, because this game looks amazing. It's also strange that I've never heard about it before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_X_Zone

2. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    it got a Hard Copy release in EUR also
    pretty sure USA got it too

3. Langin

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    It also got a retail shop release in both Us and Europe, it is not really a well known game at all so that might explain a thing or two.

Maybe there will be a rom later on or so. :P

Also South Korea <3

4. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    It is strange you've never heard about it before. But no. If you even bothered to read the link you linked, you'd note this in the first paragraph:
    http://3ds.essh.co/ Check ID 275

5. Waygeek
    OP

Waygeek GBAtemp Regular

May 14, 2013
    Seoul, Korea
    Yes I did 'bother' Pedea... whatever, but considering the strangeness of a lack of English ROM's available I thought I'd ask what the story was.

Seems strange.

6. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    There are lots of games that haven't been dumped in each region, games that took a long time to get dumped, and games that haven't even been dumped in any form yet. It's not that strange.

7. Chocolina

Chocolina GBAtemp Fan

May 28, 2012
    United States
    In addition to not reading your own link, You also seem ignorant of the fact that you can walk into most retail stores and see the game on the shelves, and you've also seem to have failed going to a place like Amazon, retail store sites, and ebay. You can even find reviews of it gaming sites (They almost never review import games) . Really whats the point of this thread?

8. Waygeek
    OP

Waygeek GBAtemp Regular

May 14, 2013
    Seoul, Korea
    I did read the link, just thinking out loud about why there are no dumps (theres the point, seems to have sailed over your head). Whats the point of your post? Got nothing constructive to say, get lost.

9. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States

There actually is a dump that's not from Japan. I found a dump from EU. Works, as well. :)

10. Waygeek
    This message by Waygeek has been removed from public view by mthrnite, Oct 10, 2013.
    Oct 10, 2013
  11. Langin
    This message by Langin has been removed from public view by mthrnite, Oct 10, 2013.
    Oct 10, 2013