Homebrew Project Plus Wad

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,259
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
I made a wad that redirects to Project Plus but project plus uses usb.dol and CustomizeMii automatically redirects all wads to boot.dol and makes it crash. Renaming usb.dol to boot.dol also, makes it crash too. They have a better version which needs devkitpro and libogc which isn’t available no more sadly. I think there is a way to fix this within ModMii but I’m not used to it so I need help.

P.S. Don’t use the Project Plus wads that are from old threads. They can brick your system and have harmful files. I have tested them.

Last edited by ,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Start modmii classic, from the main menu enter "A" for advanced downloads, then "F" to build a forwarder dol. Then build an sd/usb forwarder and enter the path you want. It will accept usb.dol. Then when you're done you will have a dol, open up customize mii and import the dol into your channel/wad

D

Deleted User

OP
Start modmii classic, from the main menu enter "A" for advanced downloads, then "F" to build a forwarder dol. Then build an sd/usb forwarder and enter the path you want. It will accept usb.dol. Then when you're done you will have a dol, open up customize mii and import the dol into your channel/wad

Thanks for the response. Should I keep the old .dol and where should I put the new one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte