problems with mgba emulator

bluekirby700900

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recentley installed mgba on my 2ds xl and so far i really like it i just have a few questions that is anyone knew the answers to i would be greatfull:

- only some gb games run in colour ( pokemon blue does but kirbys dreamland dosent and i have already tried using gbc bios)

-how to make homescreen shortcuts for games, i know there is a way to put custom gba games right on ghe homescreen but doing that dosent give me as many options as the emulator,if it helps i foind this website but i couldent find the right download https://github.com/mgba-emu/mgba/issues/713

- and finaly i was just wondering how to use cheats

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
- only some gb games run in colour ( pokemon blue does but kirbys dreamland dosent and i have already tried using gbc bios)

Force the GBC model when opening GB titles. For this, edit config.ini and change
gb.model=CGB
(be sure you type CGB, no GBC)
If there isn't any line like that, add it under the line which specifies the path for the GBC bios file.

Last edited by ber71,

bluekirby700900

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Force the GBC model when opening GB titles. For this, edit config.ini and change
gb.model=CGB
If there isn't any line like that, add it under the line which specifies the path for the GBC bios file.
thank you, before i just downloaded a gbc bios off the internet and put it in every file location where it might go😂

bluekirby700900

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gb.model=CGB
sorry but im still not getting any colour with the gameboy games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging