1. Ontarious_

OP Ontarious_ Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So i bought a 3DS a few years ago with CFW pre-installed with the instructions that i can install games using FBI, that worked for a while until suddenly FBI was replaced by "Health & Safety Information". I think it might have disappeared becaused of a system update on the 3DS, but im not too sure.

Booting up the 3DS while holding select brings up a menu that says "Luma3DS v6.6 configuration" with many options to select, i tried playing with some of them but nothing seemed to change.

Thats all i really know about it, pls help me

2. TurdPooCharger

United States
    alexander1970 likes this.
  3. Ontarious_

OP Ontarious_ Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    ok so i followed the first part all the way trough but when i got to finalizing setup it said to do a system update, when i tried to update there was an error and in the website it says if that happens i needed to "follow CTRTransfer" but when i finished 'section II - CTRTransfer' my 3ds came up with an error saying:

Unable to mount CTRNAND or load the CTRNAND FIRM
    Please use an external one.
    Press any button to shutdown

i followed everything through and nothing went wrong until the CTRTransfer did that, do you perhaps know what went wrong?

4. TurdPooCharger

United States
    Repair the 3DS firmware + custom firmware with CTRTransfer (Type D9) - CTRTransfer. Carefully read and follow the Instructions.

alexander1970 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Problems, showing,