Problem

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by 8561, Sep 20, 2008.

Sep 20, 2008

Problem by 8561 at 6:41 AM (888 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. 8561
    OP

Newcomer 8561 Advanced Member

United States
    I have a problem some of my Homebrews arent working and so i need help do i need to change my usb format to fat 32 to make them work or no?

2. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    Some people have reported that homebrew bigger than 2MB don't work with Sakura. Use M3 Real or iTouch DS instead and that should fix it.

3. Sumea

Member Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Finland
    i ask same question as i was asked:
    Do you use wallpaper image? because using one disables somehow dldi cabapility in sakura, putting default wallpaper (by definion of the skin) from menu you get by pressing START should fix THAT problem - also many homebrew titles are for no reason non-working with sakura even if it is under 2Mb

4. 11gardir

Member 11gardir GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Try loading them in the iTouch firmware.
    Also, I would recommend you were using FAT32 anyway - aren't you limited to 8 character files names in 16?

5. Cheater388

Newcomer Cheater388 Advanced Member

United States
    File format has nothing to do with whether you're loading homebrew correctly or not; I would recommend that you use FAT32 none-the-less, for it does have no cons compared to FAT16.

M3 Sakura is the problem in this case, like Originality said, so I would load up the M3-Sakura-Itouch firmware instead of just the Sakura one so you can switch between Homebrew-compatable M3 firmwares and Sakura.

I've never heard of using Default skin to do that; I'll have to try that someday. By the way, JereTHEend, do you know whether you have to use the default wallpaper or can you just rename your existing skin to the default name?