Hacking Problem with Wii Backups

Prime321

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dumped my own games on a USB drive long ago. They work fine on my old wii but on my wiiu/vwii I get kicked back to the Wii Menu after a short blackscreen. This happens in USBloaderGX and wiiflow

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I dumped my own games on a USB drive long ago. They work fine on my old wii but on my wiiu/vwii I get kicked back to the Wii Menu after a short blackscreen. This happens in USBloaderGX and wiiflow
Did you installed the dx2 CiOS? Without them that usually happens install them and it should work fine also install the vWii ones if you install the ones from the normal Wii YOU'LL BRICK

Last edited by Marcus777,

Prime321

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you installed the dx2 CiOS? Without them that usually happens install them and it should work fine also install the vWii ones if you install the ones from the normal Wii YOU'LL BRICK
i guess i forgot to install 1 of the 3 cios installs. ima retry it. edit: i reinstalled all cios things correctly but it still throws me back to the main homebrew launcher. i followed the vwii hacking guide

Last edited by Prime321,

Prime321

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thread can be closed. maybe i shouldnt be an idiot next time and plug the usb drive in the back of the wiiu and not the front. thanks for you help though :) stay safe and healthy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-