Hacking Problem with coldboot haxchi !

Makercreation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed Coldboot Haxchi properly, and turned off without doing anything bad my wii u. When I turn it on again a black screen tells me that the there is a problem with a memory ,how to solve the problem? Thank you very much !

Last edited by Makercreation,
Reactions: Deleted User

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I installed Coldboot Haxchi properly, and turned off without doing anything bad my wii u. When I turn it on again a black screen tells me that the there is a problem with a memory ,how to solve the problem? Thank you very much !
First of all the most important question is did you buy the ds game that you installed HaxChi on from the eshop?? If not then you are fucked.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you followed the noob guide on here it would have told you to make sure that HaxChi works before installing CBHC. It also says that you MUST buy a compatible DS game from the eshop. And last but not least it tells you to make a nand backup just in case. Did you follow any of these steps?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you pirated the game in any way then you are screwed

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sounds like you grabbed a DS game from USB helper and installed Coldboot Haxchi into it, and that's literally the worse thing you could do while hacking a Wii U... And also tells me your lack of common sense.

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
USB Helper shouldn't even have any of the DS titles used for CBHC. Otherwise it's too easy for beginners make a mistake like this.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
USB Helper shouldn't even have any of the DS titles used for CBHC. Otherwise it's too easy for beginners make a mistake like this.
So you are saying that the people who are actually intelligent enough to know better should not be able to download and play ds games because of the stupidity of a few people??? That makes zero sense you don't punish the many for the acts of a few.

Reactions: Ryccardo and Lacius

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So you are saying that the people who are actually intelligent enough to know better should not be able to download and play ds games because of the stupidity of a few people??? That makes zero sense you don't punish the many for the acts of a few.
You can make something bomb proof but not idiot proof - because they will always make a better idiot (tm)

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I don't think there are any intelligent people out there that actually play "Brain Age."

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I agree with your demeaning comment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night