Hacking Problem with BOTW Trainer

imsad2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I was using Botw Trainer, until my Wii U ran into a problem(probably too many cheats) and I had to restart my console. Then, when I wanted to use Botw Trainer again, I entered the IP that was shown on TCP Gecko, which was strangely just 0.0.0.0. Obviously Botw Trainer showed an error, which is understandable but the thing that I don't understand is 1) Why do I need to check my Wii U IP every time and 2) why did TCP Gecko display 0.0.0.0?

Note: I also checked my IP via the Development Mode of the Wii U Internet Browser, which did show my actual IP address. Please keep that information in mind when answering.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Rimer

Rimer

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
The same thing happened to me when using many tricks the wii u crashed and no longer connected between a gecko and I was surprised that the ip was 0.0.0.0 and prevented creating or joining any wi fi connection, what I did was simple, disconnect the wii u from the power source and remove the battery so that it deletes any record and lasts about 3 minutes connect everything again and go the internet connection worked and in gecko my normal ip appeared try to connect the botw trainer and yes I connected everything normal, I hope that someone else will help this since this problem is exasperating.

Last edited by Rimer,

Rimer

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
También existe un editor de partidas guardadas para ZBOTW. El juego guardado necesita copiarse a la PC, moficado y luego, movido hacia atrás.
thanks bro I'll check to see how it goes

note: I still have the problem when I put the button stack back on the wii or the console returns to present IP 0.0.0.0 but if I remove it it returns my original ip how do I solve this will you know something? or just leave the console without the button battery

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In first case i will think its a dhcp/network problem. I would check the WiiU and TCP gecko IP/Network settings.

0.0.0.0 is a non-routable adress (cant be accessed from outside the network) and it can have different meanings based on the context.
  • When a device is not connected to a network, some devices will assign themselves the address 0.0.0.0.
  • Some software and hardware like routers of those that work with multiple networks will use 0.0.0.0 as standart route to address all the connected networks.

A device will use the address 0.0.0.0 only when it is coming up online with no ip address and it needs to send a broadcast on the network so that the dhcp will give it an ip address. So before it gets an ip address it will use the address 0.0.0.0. If there is a dhcp problem and no IP could assigned, The Device will use a own IP with 169.254.*.* from the APIPA adress range.

Reactions: Rimer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo