Problem w/ Space invaders Extreme 2

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by magicksun, Jan 21, 2010.

1. magicksun
    OP

magicksun GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2009
    Argentina
    Argentina
    hello friends , i have a problem with this game and the space invaders extreme 1 , the problem is when im playing the game and i have the boss fight , when i beat him sometimes the game freze and the sound is still playing , and frezze black screen and i have to reset it , and play again all the stage , i don't know what to do , im finding problems of this game in google but i see nothing, im using one fake r4 , with the latest filmware.

somebody can help me ? pleeeseee

2. Demonbart

Demonbart GBATemp's guitar hero

Mar 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Lazytown, yarr
    It can either be because you have a fake r4, or the ROMs are corrupted.
    Try to download the ROMs again and see if it works. If not, get a better flashcart.

3. magicksun
    OP

magicksun GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2009
    Argentina
    Argentina
    ooo ur answer isn't helping becouse if the rom is corupt , the rom don't work

4. Demonbart

Mar 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Lazytown, yarr
    In fact my answer is helping you, because I have some experience with corrupted roms. It happened to my srt og saga endless frontier rom once and it would freeze randomly while the music kept playing.
    When I redownloaded the rom and put the newly downloaded rom on my r4, it did work. So just try. It might help.

EDIT: stupid typo

5. magicksun
    OP

magicksun GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2009
    Argentina
    Argentina
    but i have the same problem with the extreme 1 and 2 , i see in other forum , there are guys , they have the same problem , there isn't solution

6. Demonbart

Mar 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Lazytown, yarr
    Then buy a good flashcart and next time search before asking instead of searching later

EDIT:forgot half of my sentence

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice