David Rico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello guys,

I have installed homebrew channel some years ago (about 2) but a friend accientally formated my wii and the channel has desapeared, then i tried to reinstall it trough letterbomb, i have made all the steps, formated the sd card, downloaded the necesary zip from hackmii, both zips, "cut red wire" "cut blue wire" and puted it on the sd, the problem is that when try to run it it hangs on the welcome screen: "THIS SOFWARE MUST NOT BE SOLD...... ETC" the "press 1 to continue" appears but then i try to go ahead it does not do it, the screen freezes there and nothig else passes, i have formated the sd card in fat-16 and fat-32 and test every one zip i downloaded before, my wii is on 4.3U and as i said it was working pefectly until he formated :(

Can you please help me to solve this issue, i really really miss my console and all the fun that it gives to me

Thanks!

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
First off, why would your friend Format your System? The best thing you can do is to use alternate methods:

List of Exploits

Otherwise, you can try those. I've formatted my system tons of times. But, i've never had the issue of not getting HBC to install.
Try using a different SD card before trying the other exploits. Then go from there.

Reactions: David Rico

David Rico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yes, I said him the same but with a f*** added xD
I've solved the problem, I tried the alternative smash but didn't work, then I re-formated the wii and tried again and bingo :)
Thank you for the reply ;)

Reactions: Dr.Hacknik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.