Hacking Problem Loading SNES/GBA in Loadiine

ChainsOfFate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to find any information on why this might be happening so thought I'd ask here.

I can load Wii U and DS games just fine, but I've tried several different SNES and GBA games that seem to be working for other people, but when I attempt to load them in Loadiine, I just get the "Loading" bar thing that doesn't move, and even though I can move the cursor around, it won't load anything else at that point either or let me press the Home button, so I have to turn off the Wii U.

Any help would be appreciated.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't seem to find any information on why this might be happening so thought I'd ask here.

I can load Wii U and DS games just fine, but I've tried several different SNES and GBA games that seem to be working for other people, but when I attempt to load them in Loadiine, I just get the "Loading" bar thing that doesn't move, and even though I can move the cursor around, it won't load anything else at that point either or let me press the Home button, so I have to turn off the Wii U.

Any help would be appreciated.
In the future if you need help you need to give a lot more information like what firmware are you on what version of loadiine are you using what games have you tried ect and without actually saying the site a hint to where you are getting the games from ie is it the iso site or the chaos site.

ChainsOfFate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried many different GBA and SNES Roms and the result is always the same. I have the latest firmware and am using the latest version of Loadiine.

Last edited by ChainsOfFate,

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I've tried many different GBA and SNES Roms and the result is always the same. And yes I'm using that version of Loadiine.

This is where I got the Loadiine ready files: I SHOULDNT PUT LINKS LIKE THAT HERE
You'll get in trouble for posting such links here. You should edit it out.

Without having much information, other than you using Loadiine GX 0.3 and other people using the source you use having no problems. It's only guess work, are you loading titles one after another in quick succession? Are you actually waiting more than a minute after you've loaded what you want to load? Sometimes the loading bar can be a bit misleading.

ChainsOfFate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited the link out, sorry, wasn't sure how else to answer the question of what I was using.

I let it sit for nearly five minutes once, it just sits there and I can move through the menus, but can't press the home button or anything else. I'm just not understanding why it's only GBA and SNES games that won't load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:
    Oh god, I really am old. lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup Sylv!
    +1
    Anyway, I gotta go to the store. L8er guys. Oops, I better put some clothes on :shy::tpi::rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Hey there Sickly.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Make sure the cops don't see that.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Make sure the cops don't see that.