Hacking Probably already been asked

vaisran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this a a repeat question (I'm new here), but I am having trouble getting any of the cheats working for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. I have all of the latest software and cheats, and everything works fine, except for the cheats. I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong and hoping someone could tell me how to get them to work. I would greatly appreciate in help with my problem. Thanks.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
First, wach out for double posting.

What really is your problem? if you have the correct cheat files (look, files, I mean the .cht), put them in the cheat directory of the moonshell.

I you have only the cheats, use the cheat converter in the official page and put the file with the same name of your rom in the directory of the rom.

third, enable the cheats. Press X when you are about to lounch your game, enable cheats and then they will apear before enthering the game.

vaisran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the double post, i have dial-up, and it crapped out on me when the first one posted, so i had to refresh.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm using the .scc file that comes with all of the other ones. it has all of the cheats already on it, and i know how to access the menu and turn them on/off. but when i hit the correct buttons to activate a specific cheat, nothing happens. An example is the exp gain at the end of a battle, all you do is hold down "R" and it will activate the cheat, but it doesn't work for me.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I think now I have the same problem. you are using the Bloody Diamond patch? I tried to use the cheats in my patched rom and changed some options of patch in SCONE and not aplies. I checked using cheats in another rom (Dragon tamer) and the cheats worked well.

Today I will try with the cheat file changed and in the same directory than the rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay