Priiloader killed my configurable usb loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Techless, Jul 14, 2016.

?

How do I fix it?

1. I get a laptop and fix it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Or u tell me plz choose this the most

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Techless
    OP

Techless Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    After I loaded on Priiloader this happened to my configurable usb loader when I tried to play a game how do I fix it plus I don't have a laptop or a computer that works or a GameCubehttps://postimg.org/image/umd8cdbfr/

2. Techless
    OP

Techless Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Srry I'm using an iPad to do it so I don't have a picture url so I have to use this link to make one so srry if u can't read it

3. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    I can't read what it says very well but it looks like it can't detect a HDD? Are you sure you plugged it in to the right port?

I doubt it was Priiloader that caused it but you can always uninstall it again and see.

4. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    priiloader has nothing to do.
    Boot the Wii, go to system menu, launch the Homebrew Launcher, select CFG Loader. (this way, there's no priiloader involved) and see if it works or not.
    don't autoboot a homebrew from priiloader unless you know your setting is correct. First, setup your homebrew and usbloaders and be sure everything works fine from HBC without using priiloader's autoboot feature. only after all is good you can set autoboot feature.

if the autoboot in priiloader is the issue, you installed the wrong dol file.

5. Techless
    OP

Techless Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Thanks I'll do it when my dad comes back from GameStop and gets a new sensor

6. Techless
    OP

Techless Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    It didn't work all it does is that it keeps saying it can't mount the device any idea what that means? And below it says device is not responding make sure usb port 0 is used and every thing is how it's supposed to be before this happened , ring any bells?

Last edited by Techless, Jul 15, 2016
  7. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    maybe the drive is not working (though it should be rare)
    maybe you don't have the correct softmod (cIOS version, etc.). You can follow the syscheck guide from my signature so we can verify what you have.
    maybe you didn't connect to the correct USB Port (but I suppose you tried the other one)
    be sure it's the latest version of the loader
    try another loader to see if there's the same issue