Prices of DVDRs

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by LANAsiDOOG, Dec 28, 2008.

1. LANAsiDOOG
    OP

LANAsiDOOG Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2008
    United States
    Hey everyone. A little while ago I bought a 100 pack of verbatim DVD-Rs for $19 shipped (19 cents per disc). However, since then the price has gone up to $28 now. Someone told me that bought 100 for 10 cents per disc or $10 dollars. Does anyone know the cheapest place to find DVD-Rs online?

Also, I've had luck playing DVD+Rs in my wii... and I found a deal on newegg, 100 pack DVD+R for $18 shipped. However, they're of a brand that I'm not familiar with, "RiDATA". Does anyone know if "RiDATA" DVD+Rs work good with wii backups?

My wii drive doesn't read Maxells but it reads ESA DVD+Rs and Verbatim DVD-Rs... so it's hard to tell if my wii drive with read this new type of DVD+R "RiDATA"...

any help with cheap prices and brand recommendations will be great, thanks!

2. Banger

Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

Oct 31, 2007
    United States
    If you mean these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817132389

I have been using them for the past 2 years or so... About 1000 disks used hardly any bad disks other then those caused by my error usually me stopping them.

Yes they work in the Wii I have about 10 games that I have burned with these disks and they all work 100% from what I can see.

I usually burn at 6x speed with imgburn and I verify the burn after its done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice