Hacking Prevent ban by using another user account?

final-echo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I saw Nintendo banning users account or gamecard certificate but no Switch console. So... If I use my main account to play with gamecards and another user named "Atmos" (like Atmosphère) to play offline backup with SX and, did that will prevent ban? I mean, Nintendo will see activity linked to this user but there is no NNID to ban

Sorry for my English, I am not sure what I mean is clearly!

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
are you sure? they are not suppose to
100%, I can log on to MyNintendo, online eshop, account settings, purchase games, redeem points.

Error message reads this console cannot use online features, no accounts on the console can use online features.

Definitely seems to be a console ban.

AlphaSapphire

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
100%, I can log on to MyNintendo, online eshop, account settings, purchase games, redeem points.

Error message reads this console cannot use online features, no accounts on the console can use online features.

Definitely seems to be a console ban.
no I meant can u access eshop on the other console with your account

BulleT2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Technically they should ban your online account, because you break those ToS-agreements. And changing accounts wont help, because if you break online-agreement, you break the offline-agreement and they will ban your console anyway. They will most likely ban your account on repeated offenses.

AlphaSapphire

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
w
Technically they should ban your online account, because you break those ToS-agreements. And changing accounts wont help, because if you break online-agreement, you break the offline-agreement and they will ban your console anyway. They will most likely ban your account on repeated offenses.
could that mean accounts may be usable on a different switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: How you doin xdq?