Hardware Powersaves for mhgen

Joey696969

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will powersaves ever come to mhgen because I hear people say its impossible and others that say it eventually will. If anyone has any knowledge on this manner please let me know.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Will powersaves ever come to mhgen because I hear people say its impossible and others that say it eventually will. If anyone has any knowledge on this manner please let me know.
Powersaves edits the save data on a cartridge. Monster Hunter Generations does not save to the cartridge. Put two and two together there.
Or if you don't want to, no, it is not possible for Powersaves to do it. There are save editors if you can extract your save from the system however.

Joey696969

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Powersaves edits the save data on a cartridge. Monster Hunter Generations does not save to the cartridge. Put two and two together there.
Or if you don't want to, no, it is not possible for Powersaves to do it. There are save editors if you can extract your save from the system however.
Thank you also is save editing easier than powersaves became I have never done it before and will be new at it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM