Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok then explain why the Lati@s stones arent tradeable. Clearly it has more to do than detecting "fake"

It's explained in the last paragraph of Kaphotic's post. Even when the Lati Stones come out the ones generated by Powersaves will not be tradable because it's illegal data. They may be tradable if they are from the actual event or found in-game, but not when it's a code generated item.

No, it's because they're not a whitelisted item to trade.

if (item index) is not in (list of items allowed), then reject it.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's because they're not a whitelisted item to trade.

if (item index) is not in (list of items allowed), then reject it.
Couldnt the same be said for the unreleased legendaries, I have a hard time believing it has to do with unofficial data. With the likes of Pokesav/gen you can make your own Pokemon within the game's boundaries and get them through the game from 5th gen to 6th (if your good enough with those programs.) Diancie is just another white listed Pokemon then until Gamefreak chooses to allow it.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldnt the same be said for the unreleased legendaries, I have a hard time believing it has to do with unofficial data. With the likes of Pokesav/gen you can make your own Pokemon within the game's boundaries and get them through the game from 5th gen to 6th (if your good enough with those programs.) Diancie is just another white listed Pokemon then until Gamefreak chooses to allow it.

You're wrong, and you're arguing with someone who knows way more about how the official legality checkers work.

Diancie is whitelisted (can be traded), Lati@site is blacklisted (cannot be traded), and anything that can be traded has to pass the validation service. The "fake" wondercard gift you receive does not pass, but the legit one obtained from the legit wondercard does. Go ahead and compare a legit Diancie to the one you get from Powersaves (dumped from tools that I created...), you'll see the differences and why they are blocked online.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're wrong, and you're arguing with someone who knows way more about how the official legality checkers work.

Diancie is whitelisted (can be traded), Lati@site is blacklisted (cannot be traded), and anything that can be traded has to pass the validation service. The "fake" wondercard gift you receive does not pass, but the legit one obtained from the legit wondercard does. Go ahead and compare a legit Diancie to the one you get from Powersaves (dumped from tools that I created...), you'll see the differences and why they are blocked online.
Ok sorry I'll try it later and thank you for the clarification.

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the 19th should be the event diancie and later on datel can upload the real event diancie

Diancie the official wonder card is now on the powersave
So far the code works don't kno about tradable since I don't have another 3ds system

So far I traded 2 diancie successfully over the net wit 2 diffrent people the code is a working order

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I use Parallels and Windows with Piwersaves and have no difficulty. Not entirely certain what is causing your problem. It sounds like you should check to see how Parallels is treating your internet connection (shared, bridged, etc.)

I assumed it was just a problem that I was having specifically. Which means there is probably a way to fix it. My Parallels internet connection settings are on the default Shared setting. What are you using? Although I don't know that Parallels is the problem. I think it's an OS X-side thing, because I can't access the Powersaves and Datel websites on OS X, either (no matter the web browser), but again, ONLY when I'm on WiFi (although I've checked on my brother's Windows 7 laptop whilst on WiFi, and that works).

Things such as OT and trainer ID are checked. If the Pokemon is shiny-locked, has a pre-determined nature, pre-determined gender, etc., it can be blocked by whitelisting ONLY those that match all the specifications. So, for instance, you couldn't gen a pre-sixth gen event Pokemon, then transfer it to XY, and have it register as legitimate, because it isn't Kalos-native.

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They kinda changed some of the alt forms in the power save meloetta use to have 2 codes now it has one and the darmanitan had 2 also now just has standard

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They kinda changed some of the alt forms in the power save meloetta use to have 2 codes now it has one and the darmanitan had 2 also now just has standard
That happened weeks ago. They removed it because of how they crashed the game when you took those alt forms into Amie (those forms are only supposed to exist in battle only.)

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone kno if gems will be added to the powersave or also kno if gem are useless in pokemon

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone kno if gems will be added to the powersave or also kno if gem are useless in pokemon

As to if gems will be added, nobody knows but Datel. Request it on their submission form if you want it.

New community save update is up for flash cart users. Check it out if you would like to find some Cyber obtained content.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to clarify, this does nothing for Powersave users right?

Yes, you can't use it with Powersaves. Not entirely sure why he posted that here but maybe just so everyone sees it's there?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I have been away for some time with my 3DS and I just gotta ask has there been anyway to restore a save from one cart to another? Not talking about flashcarts I mean from one retail cart to another.

I know it wasnt previously possible before, just wanna know if there has been any development to address this issue.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can't use it with Powersaves. Not entirely sure why he posted that here but maybe just so everyone sees it's there?

You're right. I just plastered the both Powersaves forums to make sure that I covered everybody since I know some people from these threads had flash carts. I've been in and out this past month so I just hit it in case somebody was only following this Powersaves thread. I guess I probably should have seen how active it had been first.

Also I have been away for some time with my 3DS and I just gotta ask has there been anyway to restore a save from one cart to another? Not talking about flashcarts I mean from one retail cart to another.

I know it wasnt previously possible before, just wanna know if there has been any development to address this issue.

Not that I'm aware of. Maybe they will find some way since Cyber Gadget's Save Editor allows custom alterations user side and then sends it to the server to encrypt. It also fully decrypts the save user side and stores it there temporarily, so in theory if the save was intact, you could get at possibly. However, if they were able to find some way using this device though, it will probably only work with Japanese carts.

alexjuuhh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there anyone else running Powersaves on Mac with a Virtual Machine through Parallels? Because I'm trying to, but the Windows virtual machine won't recognize my device. When I plug the Powersaves device in, Parallels asks me if I want my Mac or the VM to recognize the device. I choose the VM, but nothing happens. It's supposed to install the driver for the device, but that's not happening.

Anyone know where I can find this driver to install manually?

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder when the power save is going to give us a jirachi pokemon event I was lucky enough to get one with a trade for a official WC diancie power save one in the pokemon
Cherish ball
Healing wish
Psychic
Wish
Meter wish level 50 luckily I still have that person as a friend in my game

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyone else running Powersaves on Mac with a Virtual Machine through Parallels? Because I'm trying to, but the Windows virtual machine won't recognize my device. When I plug the Powersaves device in, Parallels asks me if I want my Mac or the VM to recognize the device. I choose the VM, but nothing happens. It's supposed to install the driver for the device, but that's not happening.

Anyone know where I can find this driver to install manually?

I haven't been able to get it working through parallels. If you have a bootcamp partition, that's probably your best bet. I can get the VM to recognize it being plugged in, but the powersaves application only says "insert game cart" when one is already inserted.

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried to implement a created jirachi but failed at it tried using action replay but I must forgot they check the byte value can't use pokecheck.org site down their has and bank says problematic character so which means ain't no good lol

alexjuuhh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I haven't been able to get it working through parallels. If you have a bootcamp partition, that's probably your best bet. I can get the VM to recognize it being plugged in, but the powersaves application only says "insert game cart" when one is already inserted.

Odd. I just took out my old Windows laptop to use with Powersaves. Don't wanna mess with bootcamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu