Gaming Ports/remakes you'd like

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon Stadium 1 as a eshop tiltle with some work done on the cart connectivity so we can stick our ds games in and play away with our own pokemon and multiplayer of course.

Reactions: 1 person

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be happy to have all of the GCN Resident Evil games come to 3DS. Wouldn't mind seeing DQVIII get a second life on the system, either. Heck, there are a ton of games I'd gladly pay to play on my 3DS that I've already owned. RE4 will most likely come, but it will be interesting to see what tact most publishers take in terms of ports to 3DS.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i'd like to see another world and heart of the alien released in high-def versions for the ps3. i'd like for it to include a history of the games and feature a "making of" section as well as ports of all the various versions (dos, amiga, atari st, 3do, sega, sega cd, snes, etc).

-another world

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, this is like the 8th thread about porting 3DS games and shit, dude the other threads werent old enough to attract flame for bumping.
:I

But while im here,
TF2. Quake 1 or 3, warhammer, some kind of sandbox like Gmod built off either the SM3DL engine or the MK7 engine (both had pretty good physics), Castle Crashers, Cave Story + (not that 3D shit) Half-Life 1 or 2 or BlueShift or Opposing force but NO LOST COAST (god that shit was stupid), I doubt Portal 2 can run on the 3DS but I would settle for 1, and a few indie game ports (Super Mario War, and Knitt Stories) but most of them are probly impossible to optimize the engines properly for the 3DS.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Being completely honest, I'd like another remake of Super Mario 64. The DS version was pretty good, but I'd love to mess around with it in 3D. If they completely remade it as they did with the DS version, rather than port and improve as they did with OoT3D, then I'm up for a 3DS remake.

I also want Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald remakes.

Hmm.. what else?

Nothing else I really want remade. Some things are better kept the way they are.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Mystical Ninja 2 Starring Goemon Remake!
That or the third Super Famicom game.

What would be better though is a whole new installment in the series.

Maybe with gameplay like the first n64 game? I would still prefer a sidescroller MN2SG style, but It would undoubtedly be a perfect match for the 3DS since the game is a 3D platformer and it's a pain to play without being able to judge distances properly, it's really hard hitting enemy's in mid air. You can't look at shadows and whatnot in mid-air.

Goemon needs a comeback, the Japanese only DS game from 2005 was the last one I played and I'm hungry for more.
Seeing as there was a second pachinko game released in Japan recently and that they're porting the IMO bad Gameboy game to the 3DS's VC I see it as a possibility.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I'd like to see a Pokemon Yellow Eshop release, I highly doubt it would ever happen.

I'd really like Earthbound to show up as well. Not holding my breath for it, though.

I am hoping for the two NES Metal Gear games to show at some point.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Einhander and Chrono Cross, and maybe an "HD" remake of Chrono Trigger (kinda like the DS remake of FFIV, but better).

A bunch of others, but they've probably been mentioned a billion times *cough*Majora'sMask*cough*, so I won't waste anyone's time. :ha:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte