funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not really a Pokemon fan but since they are such a big part of nintendo I forced myself to play and I ended up getting hooked. I am currently playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and I had the misfortune of finding out I can't get Squirtle,Charmander, or Totodile. I am 20 years old and was hoping to relive some of the pokemon experience from back in the day. Any of you have any recommendations?

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
PKHex. :evil:

Or you can use the GTS.

Man... if only PKHex wasn't released, I'd still feel like hunting down those elusive Pokémons. As soon as PKHex came out, I hacked sixteen shiny Sylveon, Wonder Traded them off then stopped playing XY and ORAS for life. #shame:hateit:

I don't know why I said that. Eh. :yaynds:

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not really a Pokemon fan but since they are such a big part of nintendo I forced myself to play and I ended up getting hooked. I am currently playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and I had the misfortune of finding out I can't get Squirtle,Charmander, or Totodile. I am 20 years old and was hoping to relive some of the pokemon experience from back in the day. Any of you have any recommendations?
PM me, I can FC you and trade those 3. Or if you don't mind sitting on Wondertrade for a while, there are a lot of starters. If you don't mind an evolved Totodile you can pick one up by subscribing to the Pokebank

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/bank-on-three-awesome-pokemon/

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PKHex. :evil:

Or you can use the GTS.

Man... if only PKHex wasn't released, I'd still feel like hunting down those elusive Pokémons. As soon as PKHex came out, I hacked sixteen shiny Sylveon, Wonder Traded them off then stopped playing XY and ORAS for life. #shame:hateit:

I don't know why I said that. Eh. :yaynds:

Im at the last part and I think its ridiculous the game expects me to grind out levels just to finish the game..

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
U can play pokémon X or Y. Very early on the history u will hv to choose for one of the original starters, charmander, squirtle or bulbasaur. Just get the one u want! Or get one from trading with other players.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Im at the last part and I think its ridiculous the game expects me to grind out levels just to finish the game..
it all depends on how you play..
i remember playing pokemon white, getting to the league with pokemons with lower levels than the elite 4 and being able to finish it
the new pokemon games are much easier to evolve than the first ones...

SammyPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
I pretty much over with Pokemon RPGs, mainly because they're just to many Pokemon to catch them all (unless you invest Waaaay to much time, or use haxs). But Pokemon X & Y is very similar to the original Pokemon series which I grew up with and love. I would avoid GTS, mainly because that ruins the fun, or only use it after you have finished story mode or are finished with the game and just want to check it out before you leave.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am kind surprised no one has made a Pi to cart adapter for older systems... Like a universal...