Homebrew Pokémon X keeps crashing doing certain things

Faelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I decided I’d hop back on Pokémon X today on a CFW N3DS and it keeps crashing, when I open the Pokédex, when leaving buildings, even sometimes on the title screen. Already tried restoring firmware and set the entire system back up, and it still happens. However, it doesn’t happen on an O3DS with the same build of luma (10.2.1). Does anyone have the slightest clue as to what’s going on here? It’s only with Pokémon X and absolutely nothing else. It is a cartridge and not an installed title just as a heads up, had this cartridge since October of 2014 and no problems until now, and it’s worked on that same N3DS with CFW installed before.

Faelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I decided I’d hop back on Pokémon X today on a CFW N3DS and it keeps crashing, when I open the Pokédex, when leaving buildings, even sometimes on the title screen. Already tried restoring firmware and set the entire system back up, and it still happens. However, it doesn’t happen on an O3DS with the same build of luma (10.2.1). Does anyone have the slightest clue as to what’s going on here? It’s only with Pokémon X and absolutely nothing else. It is a cartridge and not an installed title just as a heads up, had this cartridge since October of 2014 and no problems until now, and it’s worked on that same N3DS with CFW installed before.
Installed to the SD card, Pokémon X does the same thing. So the cartridge being faulty can be ruled out.

Faelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed to the SD card, Pokémon X does the same thing. So the cartridge being faulty can be ruled out.
Leftover files from a botched ntrviewer install were screwing with the game, so imma try and close this thread now, sorry to bother y’all!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not ruled out! If the cart is missing certain data (corrupted) the issue will still appear, even if it's installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey