Gaming Pokemon X and Y preorders

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country
I just preordered my copy of pokemon Y, don't think I have ever preordered a 3ds game before shows how hyped up I am, now real question is will this game be able to be pull me away from MH3U & Maria and Luigi dream team.

p.s. pray for early reviews so if it doesn't live up to hype we have time to cancel our orders lawl.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm surprised that people are only just pre-ordering.

I pre-ordered somewhere around May, when a local EB Games had a promotion and were doing 10$ off all pre-orders made within that week. Which is when I sealed the deal on Mario and Luigi, Pokémon Y and Yoshi's Island.

And then the Pokeball promotion happened at EB, which I already had a guarantee of getting.

If I were to pre-order now, I wouldn't get either as the Pokeball promotion has already sold out.

I hope there's not gonna be a huge ass line on release day.

paulfalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reserved mine back in March, paid it off in July so, all I have to do is walk in, download Giratina and pick up the game. I won't be getting the Special XY 3DS XLs but, I will be playing it on my Pikachu 3DS XL instead! XD

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'd always choose physical over digital, however I'm no in a student dorm in university and I can't really order games online, so I'll have to do with digital for some games... Pokemon will be digital and SMT Soul Hackers also had to be digital. >.>

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Made sure to pre order X, if i enjoy the game enough will buy Y later on. Was tempted to pre order both to get 2 of those pokeball cases, but that's a bit too late now :/
Defo would have liked 2 of those cases >.<

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waiting on Y is the hardest thing have ever had to do, still only a week to go and with my vip card i get 5 bucks off. its not much but i wont have to pay completely the full price for it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1