Pokemon Violet and Scarlet wont install (error)

Deleted member 653904

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
So the past days im trying to install Pokemon violet or even scarlet trough DBI but for some reason it doesn't work. Im running on the lasted atmosphere and hekate and everything. Ive installed Pokemon briljant diamond and sword without any issues but for some reason these games get and error after I installed saying it found corrupted files on my sd card (which I dont think I have). Ive tried different roms of the same game but still no luck. Anyone knows what the issues could be?

Fixed : updated everything and started working

Last edited by Deleted member 653904,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the past days im trying to install Pokemon violet or even scarlet trough DBI but for some reason it doesn't work. Im running on the lasted atmosphere and hekate and everything. Ive installed Pokemon briljant diamond and sword without any issues but for some reason these games get and error after I installed saying it found corrupted files on my sd card (which I dont think I have). Ive tried different roms of the same game but still no luck. Anyone knows what the issues could be?
16.0.3?

Evildood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The corrupted issue is either you're loading into ofw (reboot into hekate and make sure you tap cfw option) or you have the wrong sig patches. The good news is after sorting it out let it scan for the corrupted data, if solved it will work if not it will error and you can try starting over with sig and cfw but you may need to fix your atmosphere install if you messed up bad enough. (Remember to push the updated payload not the old versions)
I have alot of trouble with all the various installers now. 1stly grab NS Backup manager and set directories so your games show up in the list, an xci missing the correct info will fail often so this should properly rename the files for you. Then I'd suggest tinfoil and nut, its not hard to setup but the tinfoil usb driver messes with my rgb controller. In some situations you need around double the space to install a title as well so make sure you have room.

Last edited by Evildood,

Deleted member 653904

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Test your card with h2testw, backup your data first.
Did it. It found no errors.
Post automatically merged:

The corrupted issue is either you're loading into ofw (reboot into hekate and make sure you tap cfw option) or you have the wrong sig patches. The good news is after sorting it out let it scan for the corrupted data, if solved it will work if not it will error and you can try starting over with sig and cfw but you may need to fix your atmosphere install if you messed up bad enough. (Remember to push the updated payload not the old versions)
I have alot of trouble with all the various installers now. 1stly grab NS Backup manager and set directories so your games show up in the list, an xci missing the correct info will fail often so this should properly rename the files for you. Then I'd suggest tinfoil and nut, its not hard to setup but the tinfoil usb driver messes with my rgb controller. In some situations you need around double the space to install a title as well so make sure you have room.
It is in cfw mode. What is the lastest sigpatches than? Tinfoil doesnt work for some reason on my switch. Atmosphere is 1.5.3 so I already have the newest and hekate is 6.0.4. Ive tried NSP and XCI both and none work for pokemon violet or scarlet. Others games do work tho. its just with these games it says they found corrupt files.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did it. It found no errors.
Post automatically merged:

It is in cfw mode. What is the lastest sigpatches than? Tinfoil doesnt work for some reason on my switch. Atmosphere is 1.5.3 so I already have the newest and hekate is 6.0.4. Ive tried NSP and XCI both and none work for pokemon violet or scarlet. Others games do work tho. its just with these games it says they found corrupt files.
Tinfoil not working = outdated sigpatches

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up