Hacking Pokémon Ultra moon error 960454c

UmbreonDC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I write this in Spanish and English to have a better reach, look a few days ago the 32GB micro sd of my New 2ds xl was corrupted or damaged, it began to fail in a strange way and I had to temporarily replace it with an 8GB one that is original and that I used to hack my previous Old 3ds for a long time, but when I try to install Pokémon UltraMoon it gives me the error 0xC9604545C, even if I finally finish installing it by wifi by qr and tracing eight hours I managed to download it and surprisingly it installed, but now it gives me the Same error trying to open exactly this:

Error type: generic

Process ID: 43
Process name: momiji
Process title ID: 0x00040000001b5100

Address: 0x00346e74
Error code: 0xc960454c

I used tricks in ultramoon to be able to stream my screen to my pc to be able to play since my 2ds had a broken screen and my SD is a Kingtong of 8GB original HC, if it allows me to install other games because I installed the binding of isaac rebirth, pokemon ruby, zapphire, emerald, fire red, leaf green and Super mario 64, all these were installed by fbi 2.60 via H&S, my luma is 10.2.1 and my 3ds system version is 11.14, in the eshop when using the option repair jug tells me that it is damaged and then it gives me the error 007-2x2x for the illegitimate ticket, but marks the download as 8 blocks.

Error type: generic

Process ID: 43
Process name: momiji
Process title ID: 0x00040000001b5100

Address: 0x00346e74
Error code: 0xc960454c

Hola, escribo esto en español e ingles para tener mejor alcance, miren hace unos dias la micro sd de 32GB de mi New 2ds xl se corrompio o daño, empezo a fallar de manera extraña y tuve que remplazarla temporalmente por una de 8gb que es original y que use hace tiempo para piratear mi anterior Old 3ds, pero cuando intento instalar Pokémon UltraMoon me de el error 0xC9604545C, aun que finalmemente termine por instalarlo por wifi por qr y traz ocho horas logre descargarlo y sorprendentemente se instalo, pero ahora me da el mismo error a intentarlo abrir exactamente esto.

Yo use trucos en ultraluna parar poder streamiar mi patalla a mi pc para poder jugar ya que mi 2ds tenia la pantalla quebrada y mi SD es un Kingtong de 8GB original HC, si me permite instalar otros juego porque instale the binding of isaac rebirth, pokemon ruby, zapphire, emerald, fire red, leaf green y Super mario 64, todos estos los instale por fbi 2.60 via H&S, mi luma es el 10.2.1 y mi version de sistema 3ds es la 11.14, en la eshop al usar la opcion reparar jug o me dice que esta dañado y luego me de el error 007-2x2x por el ticket illegitimo, pero marca la descarga como de 8 bloques.

D

Deleted User

To me it seems like The cia Rom you use is corrupted, have you tried with another one?

If it still happens could be a luma problem as Is a luma error That prompts as you say. I get one when using any camera features so it could be cfw related.

The page you Download it from can be trolling, I got a gba Rom to use with twilight menu and was a fanmade one and acted weird

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: MSU-1 is SNES MSU is Genesis 😁