Pokémon scarlet new dlc help

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed new dlc on switch atmosphere but i can’t get it to run in the game. game played fine updated show I’m on 2.0.1 something like that but I’m not getting call

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just installed new dlc on switch atmosphere but i can’t get it to run in the game. game played fine updated show I’m on 2.0.1 something like that but I’m not getting call
you didint install the right files
There are three files: Uniform set, Teal mask SCARLET and Teal mask VIOLET
I think the one missing is the one of your version
you must have this

Game.nsp
Update.nsp
DLCUniform.nsp
DLCTealMask Scarlet OR Violet.nsp

then you'll get the call only if you have finished the main story

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you didint install the right files
There are three files: Uniform set, Teal mask SCARLET and Teal mask VIOLET
I think the one missing is the one of your version
you must have this

Game.nsp
Update.nsp
DLCUniform.nsp
DLCTealMask Scarlet OR Violet.nsp

then you'll get the call only if you have finished the main story
Oh I just downloaded and installed the update that was about 2 gb ill look when I get home thanks appreciate

Solipund

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having the same issue
I don’t get a call (main story completed)

I deleted the dlc update (dlc uniform) and when I go to put the correct dlc on the game crashes at launch.

Im thinking it could be a file name issue, does anyone have the dlc file name for scarlet?

strangeone1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't found the nsp for Teal Mask as yet, the place I usually get it, may have it in a couple of days...I hope. I'm waiiting to play it...lol

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having the same issue
I don’t get a call (main story completed)

I deleted the dlc update (dlc uniform) and when I go to put the correct dlc on the game crashes at launch.

Im thinking it could be a file name issue, does anyone have the dlc file name for scarlet?
Definitely a file issue

strangeone1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely a file issue
Did you get it to work? I have been trying to find a work around without having to reinstall everything for fear of having to start the game over and lose my progress. I am using Tinwoo and didn't see a way to remove the Uniform DLC, I had installed that around the time 1.3.0 came out. I installed 1.3.2 and then 2.0.1 as well updated my atmosphere and CFW to the current versions. I haven't found any other DLC so far except for an emulator, but I want it for my switch not emulator or PC and not sure that the files are compatible. I just want to be sure I have all the files or the correct way to update so I don't screw up my game. I'm not asking for the files themselves, just hoping I have the files I need for my hacked switch. I had also seen reference to a prod.key site I found the DLC on. Is that needed also or is that to use the game on an emulator instead of the switch itself?

Last edited by strangeone1969,

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you get it to work? I have been trying to find a work around without having to reinstall everything for fear of having to start the game over and lose my progress. I am using Tinwoo and didn't see a way to remove the Uniform DLC, I had installed that around the time 1.3.0 came out. I installed 1.3.2 and then 2.0.1 as well updated my atmosphere and CFW to the current versions. I haven't found any other DLC so far except for an emulator, but I want it for my switch not emulator or PC and not sure that the files are compatible. I just want to be sure I have all the files or the correct way to update so I don't screw up my game. I'm not asking for the files themselves, just hoping I have the files I need for my hacked switch. I had also seen reference to a prod.key site I found the DLC on. Is that needed also or is that to use the game on an emulator instead of the switch itself?
I got to I found another dlc that works

strangeone1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figuered it out using DBI and removing the 2.0.1 update, and the new uniform DLC and reinstalled the 2.0.1 update and it worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: