Hacking Pokemon Omega Ruby (JAP/Multi) save

qaz015393

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a Pokemon Omega Ruby Jpn save. I saved it right after I was able to trade with my other games with the player as a boy named Brandon [in nostalgia to the original RSE]. Special thanks to the guys over at the gbatemp community XY save [the pokemon that are in bold are the ones I ported over the rest I used my powersave to get or I already had]. This save is for the offline .3ds

whats included:

all hoen starters
Trecko 6/31 Ivs
wondercard torchic event 6/31 ivs [ i think]
Hoopa shiny and non shiny 6/31 ivs
Floette Az shiny and non shiny 6/31 ivs
Volcanion shiny and non oudon 6/31 ivs
Latias with Latiasite 6/31 ivs ported over from the gbatemp community X save
Latios Jpn with Laiosite 6/31 Ivs ported over from the gbatemp community X save
shiny event JPN Kyogre 6/31 ivs
shiny Grourdon 6/31 ivs
Shiny Celebi 6/31 ivs
Shiny Kyrem 6/31ivs
event Rishiram 6/31 ivs
Event Zekrom 6/31 ivs
Event Rotom 6/31 ivs
Event Darkrai 6/31 ivs
Shiny Xerneas 6/31 ivs
Shiny Yvltal 6/31 ivs
Event Diancie shiny and non shiny 6/31 ivs
Shiny Entei With Pokerus 31 Ivs
Event Victini 6/31 ivs
Shiny event Arceus 6/31 ivs
Event shiny Gengar [Halloween event] 6/31 Ivs with gengarite
Event fly Pikachu
carvanha
shiny metagross 6/31 ivs
shony beldem 6/31 ivs
salamence
also has
Masterballs
Leftovers

Enjoy.

I didn't do a save for Pokemon Alpha Saphire (JAP/Multi) yet since I dont have the time.

Attachments

• 11-21-14.rar
    980.2 KB · Views: 640

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here is a save with the complete pokedex right after obtaining PSS. This was made with the online community save. I dumped everything with savefiler and PKHex and inserted it to the new Pokemon Omega Rubin. It also gives you every new Megastone equipped with the right pokemon. Have fun! It is for the JAP Rubin game with the online support. Header and programs inside too. Change file type, when header and save is inserted to 3DZ.

It is in German. I upload the game save in English ASAP. I cannot change it in English until a new version, instead of the beta one comes out. So please wait patiently.

Attachments

• Pokemon Rubin Save.rar
    1,016.8 KB · Views: 370

qaz015393

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh people should really use the Import/Dump Boxes feature of PKHeX more; now that save editing is possible you shouldn't have to trade between saves.

Yeah but i didnt check it out yet i just wanted to play the game right after i got it.

Here is a save with the complete pokedex right after obtaining PSS. This was made with the online community save. I dumped everything with savefiler and PKHex and inserted it to the new Pokemon Omega Rubin. It also gives you every new Megastone equipped with the right pokemon. Have fun! It is for the JAP Rubin game with the online support. Header and programs inside too. Change file type, when header and save is inserted to 3DZ.

It is in German. I upload the game save in English ASAP.
Thanks. But im not using a 3dz. Im using the 3ds since i dont like going online withe my other 3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning