Pokemon HG/SS Speed Cheat??

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Anti, Sep 20, 2009.

Sep 20, 2009

Pokemon HG/SS Speed Cheat?? by Anti at 11:14 PM (1,289 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Anti
    OP

Member Anti GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there an AR code to speed up the in-game transitions?

EG, between battles, talking faster, I know theres double walking speed, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate the 5-second wait to get into a battle. In pokemon r/b/y/g/GSC the game took maybe 1/2 a second to 1 second AT MOST to enter a battle and going through doors and junk was also faster.

Is there a cheat for like double-speed gameplay or something?

Thanks

PS: I know there is a Overclocking accessory, but I'm not interested in hardware unless it doesn't require soldering/breaking apart the system.

2. post353

Newcomer post353 Advanced Member

Canada
    I doubt there is, and its not that much time to wait. Usually i don't mind it since the music in the game is nothing less then great. But still, if you want to speed things up then use an emulator. I think emulators have the speed up thing, i used to use this gba emulator with this speed up function, but im not sure if it was an AR Code.

-Calvin

3. GenesisX

Member GenesisX GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well you can try to request it in the cheat database forums, and they could try to make one(Doubtful)

4. Acenima

Member Acenima GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    they have 2x speed for u and npc's but it freezes on a emulator

works on flashcarts