Gaming Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver Chat Thread

Quesenek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it's already been posted but, who is going to be trying to finish both the regular dex and the national dex? I already have around 150ish pokemon caught in Platinum so the rest shouldn't be that hard.
I can't wait till after church tomorrow when I can pick up both my copy of Heart-gold and my PS3 both
smile.gif
Its pretty sad though being 20 years old and picking up both Pokemon and Yakuza 3 at the same time when I know I'm going to be playing Pokemon more lolz.

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Necet said:
Any news yet about a fix? =/

This isn't the place to talk about the fix. And no, there's no fix yet. I don't mean to be rude, but please, you seriously need to wait like all of us. If it comes out late, then it's coming out late.

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap! Just out of sheer curiosity, I called my GameStop today just to see if they were opening early for Pokemon, and they are at 9am! (They usually open at 11 on Sundays). I gotta head down there quick in case they sell out quick, because I didn't pre-order the game. Screw the patch, that can wait for later for me. =)

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So uh.. is there some hack in WiFi plaza room or something? I have no idea how that room works. I decided to try it out and people kept popping up. And then there was this one guy.. he asked to share something. I forgot what it was called. Something along "Rune 01".. something like that. And I didn't even get to answer. It just automatically shared with him. Did he take something of mine?

I'm confused.

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
So uh.. is there some hack in WiFi plaza room or something? I have no idea how that room works. I decided to try it out and people kept popping up. And then there was this one guy.. he asked to share something. I forgot what it was called. Something along "Rune 01".. something like that. And I didn't even get to answer. It just automatically shared with him. Did he take something of mine?

I'm confused.

Lol, I don't get the wifi room either. People kept on sharing my "Balloon 01"... and this one guy kept on following me trying to "Chat", asking the same question over and over.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Melee54 said:
Anakir said:

I'm confused.

Lol, I don't get the wifi room either. People kept on sharing my "Balloon 01"... and this one guy kept on following me trying to "Chat", asking the same question over and over.

What does that mean by sharing? Are they only WiFi exclusive items? Are they important? I just hope they didn't take something of mine :s

I don't know how to talk to people either lol.

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Melee54 said:
Anakir said:

I'm confused.

What does that mean by sharing? Are they only WiFi exclusive items? Are they important? I just hope they didn't take something of mine :s

I don't know how to talk to people either lol.

Hahaha... I really have no idea. A bunch of people "shared" my balloon 01, but I still have it. I don't think they take any in-game items. I wanna try out the wifi mini games! Hopefully I can walk to them without sharing balloons.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I read up on IV and EV again to make sure I didn't get it confused. Just need it clarified to see if I'm doing this right.

IV = random. Wild pokemons caught usually have average/lower than average IVs. Breeding may allow IVs to be better, but still with a random factor. So its insanely time consuming to have perfect IVs. Nature affects the IV stats as well.

EV = gain in battle with pokemons that offer EXP. Max EV one pokemon can have is 510 (255 as a max per stat). 4 EV = 1 bonus stat point on top of their base stats. So, 255 EV = 63ish bonus stat points? (might as well make it 252 so you can use that 1 EV for something else).

I'm probably just gonna use pokesav to alter the EVs when I legitimately level my pokemons to 100 or when I max out their EVs. I don't want to waste hundreds of hours getting the perfect pokemon. I'll just leave the IV alone.

D

Deleted User

It seems like Sandshrew is my slave this time. I already taught him Cut and Rock Smash. If only he could learn Surf and Fly
smileipb2.png

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Anakir said:
EV = gain in battle with pokemons that offer EXP. Max EV one pokemon can have is 510 (255 as a max per stat). 4 EV = 1 bonus stat point on top of their base stats. So, 255 EV = 63ish bonus stat points? (might as well make it 254 so you can use that 1 EV for something else).
Actually its 252.
254 is not exactly divisible by 4.

rayben

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrong place im sure, but when I did a search, this is the first thread I found to be relevant.

Im having problems saving soul silver on AK2i with Akaio 1.6.
Does anyone know what my problem could be?
or can someone flame me and point me in the right direction?
tongue.gif

edit: Tried reformatting my SD card. The game still wont save.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soooooo anyone thought that the pokewalker was smaller than pictured?

I mean when I looked at the picture I thought it would be slightly bigger than the real thing....

still like it though XD

Vidya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, does anyone wanna recommend the best HM slaves? I don't really feel like messing up my starter's or any pokemon I plan to use for post-game battles's movesets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...