So nice, looking forward to it
tongue.gif

ben23492

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll try to edit the text for everything through the game, it'll take a long time though.

Does anyone have any suggestions on anything to add to the game?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
All I want on top of those features is that all the regular trainers have stronger Pokemon too and that the text goes way faster.
For the rest it's looking like a pretty sweet hack!

ben23492

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Satangel said:
All I want on top of those features is that all the regular trainers have stronger Pokemon too and that the text goes way faster.

What do you mean the text goes way faster?

QUOTE(Mr.Mysterio @ Jul 18 2009, 04:14 AM) Finally,a custom story hack!
yaynds.gif

Will the gym leaders have Dark/Shadow pokemons too?

The gym leaders will have their normal types + one or two dark pokemon

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ben23492 said:
Satangel said:

What do you mean the text goes way faster?

That the text that comes on the screen (especially in battle) goes faster. It always takes too long, even on the fastest setting.

ben23492

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Satangel said:
That the text that comes on the screen (especially in battle) goes faster. It always takes too long, even on the fastest setting.

I'm not sure if that's possible. But if it is I'll definitely do it.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ben23492 said:
I might change it from a Darkrai to a Dusknoir, what do you think?

I honestly think that would be much better, i don't know about you guys though, and put Darkrai as the Ultimate Pokemon to catch at the end or somat freaky like that.

I consider Darkrai like the master of all dark pokemon
laugh.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
no...no interest yet =/
sorry. it's just to simple-minded for me. as for i like being mindbombed with changes
perhaps a sprite edit here and a text change there, with some adjustments woulda be something better for me
but i gotta clap my hands for what you have done.
Good Job!

ben23492

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
sorry. it's just to simple-minded for me. as for i like being mindbombed with changes
perhaps a sprite edit here and a text change there, with some adjustments woulda be something better for me

Do you mean you want a lot of changes, or just one here and there, because I will have most of the text changed and some of the sprites. And the storyline will be completely different.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I have a story suggestion.
The first suggestion is for TWO endings, if thats possible.
The idea is that you replace Dialga with Darkrai at....um i forget the place, its that area where Team Galactic summons Dialga...
If you don't capture Darkrai, TEam Void enslaves it and spreads the darkness even further, and you try to stop it with some other pokemon's help, Arceus maybe?
However in the end Darkrai through use of a certain project Void has developed absorbs all the darkness which pumps up his powers abnormally and it loses its mind, going on a rampage, in the end destroying everything AKA the bad ending.
For the good ending you need to CAPTURE Darkrai.
Through the bond it seems to form with you, Team Voids powers do not seem to work on it! Its completely unaffected, also considering he's ALREADY a dark pokemon the effect of making it evil would already have been reduced. Void then decides to enslave Dialga and Palkia and finally use them both to summon forth Arceus who the turn into Shadow Form.
After defeating it, Darkrai absorbs its darkness and disappears somewhere unknown.. while Team Void is annihilated by the healed Arceus.
AKA Good ending.
Note that i haven't really worked on this, i practically thought of it on the spot.
So it most certainly ain't that good.
And i don't even know if its possible, but still, whaddaya think? o-o

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ben23492 said:
QUOTE said:

Do you mean you want a lot of changes, or just one here and there, because I will have most of the text changed and some of the sprites. And the storyline will be completely different.
as i said i love being "Mindbombed" bombed with somethng where my mind blows away from
blink.gif

so perhaps when i completed bloody platinum i will try this.
love the pikachu tho
rolleyes.gif

oh and btw
Eclipse. have you played to much castlevania lately ?
because what you are thinking is exact the same in the style of events of "What could happen in castlevania games"

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
ya mean like in dawn of sorrow (like if soma doesn't do this or that, he became the dark lord yada yada )?,i idon't see why having a legendary Pokemon would ruin the game, i mean this patch is just a fanwork, also it's kinda keeping the story. each person to his own then

ben23492

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gundam Eclipse said:
I have a story suggestion.
The first suggestion is for TWO endings, if thats possible.
The idea is that you replace Dialga with Darkrai at....um i forget the place, its that area where Team Galactic summons Dialga...
If you don't capture Darkrai, TEam Void enslaves it and spreads the darkness even further, and you try to stop it with some other pokemon's help, Arceus maybe?
However in the end Darkrai through use of a certain project Void has developed absorbs all the darkness which pumps up his powers abnormally and it loses its mind, going on a rampage, in the end destroying everything AKA the bad ending.
For the good ending you need to CAPTURE Darkrai.
Through the bond it seems to form with you, Team Voids powers do not seem to work on it! Its completely unaffected, also considering he's ALREADY a dark pokemon the effect of making it evil would already have been reduced. Void then decides to enslave Dialga and Palkia and finally use them both to summon forth Arceus who the turn into Shadow Form.
After defeating it, Darkrai absorbs its darkness and disappears somewhere unknown.. while Team Void is annihilated by the healed Arceus.
AKA Good ending.
Note that i haven't really worked on this, i practically thought of it on the spot.
So it most certainly ain't that good.
And i don't even know if its possible, but still, whaddaya think? o-o

I really need to learn how to edit the scripts in diamond, text and sprites will only get me so far.
I think that might be possible, if I learn to script, but right now, unlikely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, no