Pokemon cards

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I HAVE LOTS of that fucking pokemon cards and I want to sell them(I know someone) But how many should I ask?

I have bout 1742 cards!(lol I was bored)

Two lv.X

Infernape and a Japanese Garchomp.(others are sold)

I need about 125 euro´s. is it possible to get that? €115,-

I have much rare cards like (those uhm well shining cards dunno the word) Energy´s MUCH Pokemon that are nice for a deck. AND I have a super deck!

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RebornX said:
well i didn t think to bought them but 125 euros are too much for some pieces of wood @_@
Pokemon cards ewww :/

Yeah I did realize that(I sell them from now one)

BUT the buy price is much higher.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Look up the individual worth of a card. It is possible that one of them is worth well over €50, so selling it for less wouldn't be the best thing to do.

Thanks for reminding me that I should really sell some of my worth-a-lot Pokémon cards though.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to get rid of my Pokemon cards too. I have probably 500-750 of them and have a complete Base set (though my Zapdos is kind of messed up) and have a couple promo and error cards.
Where does one go about selling these things?

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rubedo said:
I'd like to get rid of my Pokemon cards too. I have probably 500-750 of them and have a complete Base set (though my Zapdos is kind of messed up) and have a couple promo and error cards.
Where does one go about selling these things?

EBAY, I sell them at another dutch site.(marktplaats)

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasmachinemann said:
2 words;
Paper.
Shredder.
No way you get some money for some paper lolwut, If it has rare legendary's maybe a lot then.

Actually some of the LV X cards are worth a lot and deck staples are worth a good amount of money. Some cards are no longer deck staples since the format has changed. It's now Majestic Dawn and up so anything that is considered a deck staple from those would be useful. Claydol was worth a LOT of money before the format change, now it's not worth more than a couple of bucks. I think Uxie is still allowed in, and it's worth like $10 a piece. I would look on Pokegym to see what cards are worth, or even Pokebeach.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I think Pokemon cards kinda tanked in value. Unfortunately a lot of TCG games end up being fads. Pokemon was one (even though it was actually pretty fun as a TCG), Yu-Gi-Oh was one, etc. The only one I've really seen stand the test of time is Magic the Gathering, but yet again that is like THE trading card game. If you have a complete shit ton of them you can sell 'em for a few bucks but otherwise I wouldn't count on it. It's a card game that not many people play, doesn't really have an organized league (unlike Magic), and was kinda made out of Pokemon being so popular. The cards aren't much of collector's items.

Sorry, but they're just not gonna make you that cash if my facts are right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello