heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wasn't expecting these colours to be used till the last resort
laugh.gif

I'll get black, no wait white, no black.....
unsure.gif
we'll see when these games come out
tongue.gif

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Black & White.. So they ditched the stones huh? Black and White seems so simplistic I think. Altough, that's a good thing. Hope there are coming some bad ass main character sprites, hopefully costumization, a great region with lovely Pokémon. And I hope they stick to the same sprites. They're charming as it is.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
jalaneme said:
KingVamp said:
omgpwn666 said:
Wow, they just keep coming.
and they are not going to stop >.>

they will never stop till the franchise is bone dead and has turned to dust, they will keep on milking, it's just one pokemon game after another!

Why should they stop, they still make millions of pure profit on these babies, no reason to stop then is there.
I don't blame them, I highly doubt I'm going to play a Pokemon game again after SoulSilver.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
Keep milking that cash cow, Ninty. It seems it's all you're good for these days, as opposed to creating new, interesting games. Moooooooo.
As long as they keep making money, they're not going to give a damn about opinions like these.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it took like 2-3 weeks for an AP patch for the current games, im seriously looking at month and a half to 2 months to crack these... so mods, for both releases (Japan and US) let it be know that u want that much of a time period before ppl start posting AP Threads... lol

but on-topic: Ninty should have more than enough money to give these games (and the sprites in them) more than two frames of overworld animation. there better be a lot more bang if im gonna spend my buck. lol

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
These carts better be colored like the 1st gen, and support the pokewalker, otherwise people will stop using it.

BTW, Raiyu, stop being a nub, say hi to your old friends once in a while (once every two months won't kill you, man. XD)
I refuse.

luke_c said:
QUOTE(Master Mo @ Apr 9 2010, 09:52 AM) I think this will be announced at E3 as 3DS Launch-title. And I also think something like 3D can be really well showcased in 1-on-1 battles!!!

Version names are great
tongue.gif
Go back and read the article
And you should wait till we get more info. Just because it says its for DS now, doesn't mean they won't add anything or make it for 3DS later. You know how Nintendo/GameFreak are.

Also, I wonder when they will offer up full DS game downloads like Sony does with PSP games.

Revolution [9]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When are they going to stop? I feel like since HG / SS was a great success, they believe Black / White (names still pending?) will be as well. But my problem is... after D / P / Pt, the Pokemon just won't be as creative, and we may even see some huge similarities to older Pokemon. That's what my friends and I saw in D / P / Pt for some Pokemon. Just my 2 cents though.

D

Deleted User

Hatsune Miku said:
KingVamp said:
syko5150 said:
lol another pokemon game -_-...i guess they plan on making pokemon until they run out of colors...
Which is forevea !!!!!!
tongue.gif

lol not a typo
tongue.gif
Lol, imagine Pokemon Pink and Pokemon Purple.
tongue.gif
Lol, Black and White and I guess Pokemon gray is going to come out for 3DS then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1