• Views 51,895
  • Replies 461
  • Likes 2

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Is time for waiting nice sequel of Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 soon plus waiting for Pokemon Movie 15 on this Summer. :)

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It plays on DS.
DSi and 3DS enhanced just means the Videochat.
And they're not going to even bother to make it bigger for the 3DS screen T.T

and honestly, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem does not even fit the entry on how "Reshiram and Zekrom used to be one".
So are they going to pull a B&W3 on us --.
This also probably means we cannot catch a normal Kyurem.
And what is Kyurem's typing/ability going to be?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought you were troll'n, but this is for real if it is from pokemon.co.jp! No Pokemon Grey, but Pokemon Black and White...2! TWO!! TWO!!!!
What the heck!? I am not impressed at all. "Hey let's just merdge Kyurem with Zekrom and Reshiram and explore the back-story of when Zekrom and Reshiram where once one. Then balls up the remainder of the game and add the Safari Zone and Battle Frontier and spit it out in all the stores for the kitties to bother their parents to buy for them!"

You know WHAT!? I am going to study Japanese handwriting so that I can fluently read Katakana and Hiragana enough to play this game, and see if it is worth the $50.00. I look forward to waiting a week of n00bs spamming GBATemp for a patch so that they can level up their monsters.

*face-palm*

Okay I 'll admit that I overreacted there. I still wish to stress that I am not impressed with this right now at all. I know that it is too quick to judge this game as it's not even out yet. I guess I'll just have to wait until sometime in June this year to find out. I was hoping for a Ruby and Sapphire remake...I guess that's not till 2013.
Grey would just have been, same game with a battle frontier and a safari zone.
This is better because both games will have their differences and exclusives.

Differences and exclusives...haha.
Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night. They just knew damn well a ton of morons would buy both for what is basically the exact same game. It would have made much more sense just to merge the two, since they're basically identical.
But hell, they sell more this way.

I bet Gen6 is going to have 3 pokemon games and possibly 6 in the sequel to them. Y'know, split each version into two and change one pokemon, sell it for full retail. Once they bankrupt their fanbase selling them 37 copies of the same game with a different title, maybe pokemon will finally stop its rampage.

D

Deleted User

OP
Umm...so Gamefreak is going Digimon now? With the fusion-type of thing?
Not that I'm not excited but... really...why announce a game so soon? There's still Nobunaga's Ambition.They
could have put a little more thought into this. Like A BETTER NAME WITHOUT A NUMBER.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Not that I'm not excited but... really...why announce a game so soon? There's still Nobunaga's Ambition.They
could have put a little more thought into this. Like A BETTER NAME WITHOUT A NUMBER.
1. It's a sequel to BW
2. Nobunaga ambition is NOT developed by gamefreak.
3. Fusion = Digimon? :unsure:

Reactions: 1 person

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
1. It's a sequel to BW
2. Nobunaga ambition is NOT developed by gamefreak.
3. Fusion = Digimon? :unsure:
how does pokemon black and white DOS sound to you :lol:

Ice Punch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not so soon when you look at it from the release of the main games, not the spin-offs.
Also, I don't think Pokemon Blacker or Pokemon Whitest sound any better... not that they should ever be called that.

Reactions: 1 person

paulfalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeesh! That Ghetsis guy is a true freak to be splicing up this freak show. XD

I was actually hoping the game would get some closure from one of the "missing three's" downloadable segments but, if they can really pull a whole sequel out to finish it, I'm cool with that. I truly did feel incomplete with how Black/White 1 ended.

And we get to see more of Looker! XD (Troll me if you want, I found him a cool character in Pokemon Platinum and in the Black/White 1 games. I like his music.)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And meh haters can fuck off.Pokemon fans including myself will play the same game again and again even with minimal changes, it's pokemon and it's fun.If you don't like it then who's forcing you to?

2 versions also makes the capturing of all the pokemon tougher and more challenging.

Can't wait.
Going to order JPN Black 2 the moment it's available to and the same for USA White 2.

Reactions: 3 people

Ice Punch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And meh haters can fuck off.Pokemon fans including myself will play the same game again and again even with minimal changes, it's pokemon and it's fun.If you don't like it then who's forcing you to?

2 versions also makes the capturing of all the pokemon tougher and more challenging.

Can't wait.
Going to order JPN Black 2 the moment it's available to and the same for USA White 2.
Pokemon.com lists the games as coming soon, why not wait?
Unless you understand Japanese... than go for it.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what-sorcery-is-this.jpg

I honestly thought there would be some sort of Emerald remake or something. :(

Oh well this will do :P

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I thought you were troll'n, but this is for real if it is from pokemon.co.jp! No Pokemon Grey, but Pokemon Black and White...2! TWO!! TWO!!!!
What the heck!? I am not impressed at all. "Hey let's just merdge Kyurem with Zekrom and Reshiram and explore the back-story of when Zekrom and Reshiram where once one. Then balls up the remainder of the game and add the Safari Zone and Battle Frontier and spit it out in all the stores for the kitties to bother their parents to buy for them!"

You know WHAT!? I am going to study Japanese handwriting so that I can fluently read Katakana and Hiragana enough to play this game, and see if it is worth the $50.00. I look forward to waiting a week of n00bs spamming GBATemp for a patch so that they can level up their monsters.

*face-palm*

Okay I 'll admit that I overreacted there. I still wish to stress that I am not impressed with this right now at all. I know that it is too quick to judge this game as it's not even out yet. I guess I'll just have to wait until sometime in June this year to find out. I was hoping for a Ruby and Sapphire remake...I guess that's not till 2013.
Grey would just have been, same game with a battle frontier and a safari zone.
This is better because both games will have their differences and exclusives.

Differences and exclusives...haha.
Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night. They just knew damn well a ton of morons would buy both for what is basically the exact same game. It would have made much more sense just to merge the two, since they're basically identical.
But hell, they sell more this way.

I bet Gen6 is going to have 3 pokemon games and possibly 6 in the sequel to them. Y'know, split each version into two and change one pokemon, sell it for full retail. Once they bankrupt their fanbase selling them 37 copies of the same game with a different title, maybe pokemon will finally stop its rampage.
People aren't forced to buy games you know...
You don't even know what the game is like, for all we know it can have multiple regions.

It's being released in about 3 and a bit months, so I think that we will be finding out HEAPS about these games every week.
They have been working on the games for a while, they even mentioned it about a year ago.
I think the reasoning behind such a short announcement - release date is because they want to keep people hyped and make sure they don't lose hype.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran