Hacking Pokemon Black 2

plasmareshiram

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay i put my english patched pokemon black 2 on my acekard and when i load it it just hangs on the loading menu what can i do to fix this please help thanks advance

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
the new pokemon game is not yet supported by akaio. try the "game enabler" cheat code.

-another world.
there arent any cheats
That is for pokemon conquest only. BW2 should be working on akaio 1.9.0. look in the spoiler for more details.

July 4, 2012
-------------------
Lots of fixes including Pokemons (Pokemon Black & White Version 2, Conquest, Nobunaga)
We're aware that Pokemon Conquest isn't working unless you select the "Game Enabler" cheat code. We'll get a fix out for that one soon enough. will just need to update the loader, no new download of AKAIO should be needed.

The changelog doesn't state if BW2 works with the English patch, so it might not even work. Or, It may just be a problem with your micro sd card or a contact issue. For your msd, you can try the panasonic sd formatter (make sure you backup before formatting, as formatting will erase all data in the msd).

Do note that I have no idea if akaio even supports either of the english patched ones (there are two of them, pokestation and project pokemon). You can try the one you're not using right now to see if the other one works.

plasmareshiram

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but i also tried putting this on the acekard without any patches and it didnt work either an so far everything anyone posted here didnt help at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker