ROM Hack Pokemon Art Academy - ExtData with complete DLC???

noctis90210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought my n3ds last month but, when i access art academy online feature, it gives me one template, specifically cosplay pikachu... i read on serebii.com that theres plenty of DLC templates that was ditributed before that is not available anymore... so is there any one who is willing to share exdata with complete DLC for pokemon art academy? thanks and have a nice day...

for the list of currently known dlc template:
-groudon
-kyogre
-mega gengar
-Gourgeist & Mismagius
-rayquaza
-cosplay pikachu
-hoopa

thanks and have a nice day

D

Deleted User

I just bought my n3ds last month but, when i access art academy online feature, it gives me one template, specifically cosplay pikachu... i read on serebii.com that theres plenty of DLC templates that was ditributed before that is not available anymore... so is there any one who is willing to share exdata with complete DLC for pokemon art academy? thanks and have a nice day...

for the list of currently known dlc template:
-groudon
-kyogre
-mega gengar
-Gourgeist & Mismagius
-rayquaza
-cosplay pikachu
-hoopa

thanks and have a nice day

Every DLC are avalible as .cia so when i have spare time i can install them and export the exdata.

noctis90210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i havent seen any DLC as cia for this game... if you can fin the complete DLC for this game, hope you can share it :-) thanks...

noctis90210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the Rayquaza one extracted from my save.

You said that you have "Cosplay Pikachu", can you share it? I would really apreciate it!
Yeah i got rayquaza groudon kyogre and cosplay pika last year at random time, some times it download nothing, then one by one at random date it was available, the only missing are
-mega gengar
-Gourgeist & Mismagius
-hoopa

I will upload maybe a day or two my exdata cuz currently my 3ds is in my other house. Thanks.

Reactions: Feroz El Mejor

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah i got rayquaza groudon kyogre and cosplay pika last year at random time, some times it download nothing, then one by one at random date it was available, the only missing are
-mega gengar
-Gourgeist & Mismagius
-hoopa

I will upload maybe a day or two my exdata cuz currently my 3ds is in my other house. Thanks.
OMG! That's really nice! I will wait for your extradata paciently here!

Thank you! Let's hope we can get someone with the "Mega Gengar" and "Gourgeist & Mismagius" soon. The difficult one it's going to be the Hoopa, becuase it was japan exclusive I think :(

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
@Feroz El Mejor
heres the exdata... :-) i used checkpoint to export the exdata...
if you have info about the missing dlc, hope you cal also share it :-)
Nice, they work perfectly!

Only that now I have two Raquazas because I have mine (european) and yours (american).

But they are also translated, the Pikachu Cosplay is in spanish Pikachu Coqueta.

Reactions: noctis90210

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @hazbeans, welcome