ROM Hack Pokemon Arcoiris remake/completion project

xephos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings everyone xephos here with a hopefully exciting bit of news a remake/completion project of Pokemon Arcoiris. A few things; I have tried to contact the creators of the game was unsuccessful and also would like to keep the name of the game because when it is translated from Spanish means "rainbow" and who does not like a shadow lugia? This re-make has parts from Pokemon Naranja, and Arcoiris which means a majority of it is NOT mine and I do give credit to them both, Serg!o and Sprihack.net

ROM: Pokemon Arcoiris

Version: Pokemon Ruby

Developer: Inspired by Numus, Ra, and Serg!o; completed by Xephos Inc.

Xephos Inc. has decided to re-create the incomplete re-creation of the small saga, of the Orange Islands, The T.V. series that Nintendo never created

Features:

pokeball.gif
You explore the Orange Islands, the regions of the legendary birds (fire island, thunder island and ice island), the Origin Island (mewtwo and mew), and maybe a few others

pokeball.gif
New maps.

pokeball.gif
You can play as: Ash or Misty.

pokeball.gif
Only up to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald will be able to be caught, plus a few D/P/PT Pokemon

pokeball.gif
Starter: Pikachu.

pokeball.gif
Bonus: Chikorita, Cindaquil, Totodile, and more.

pokeball.gif
Visit other regions such as Kanto

pokeball.gif
Other stuff: New tiles, new sprites, new adventure, new music, actually completing the project (I will try very hard to see that this gets completed because I hate when a game gets good then the creator quits and never says a word why).

pokeball.gif
Looking for scripters, spriters, story writers, and mappers.

pokeball.gif
Pics:
base.png
Pokemon-Arcoiris.png

Pokemon-Arcoiris1.png
Pokemon-Arcoiris2.png

pokeball.gif
Bugs: Some items have extra words. EX: Red Flutea, and they will not change.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I always like to see a well-done ROM hack, this one looks like it's gonna take a lot of work. Of note, making both Hoenn AND Kanto available is highly unfeasible. If you do a FireRed or LeafGreen hack, you might be able to put the Orange Island maps in place of the Sevii islands, but I don't know how feasible that is either as I've never tried dicking around with maps.

Anyways, I don't have time to dedicate to hacking and the like, but if this makes it far enough that you need a script editor or even just a human spellchecker and grammar-fixer, lemme know, I can probably help.

Also, if you have the ability to play as Misty for the female option, maybe a different starter for her might be a good choice? Staryu, perhaps, or Togepi?

Lastly, and this is just a pet peeve of mine, but should you really be looking for beta, or even alpha testers before a team has even been put together?

It's too late for anyone but the mods to do anything now, but this topic probably should've gone here:
http://gbatemp.net/f...d-translations/

xephos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I always like to see a well-done ROM hack, this one looks like it's gonna take a lot of work. Of note, making both Hoenn AND Kanto available is highly unfeasible. If you do a FireRed or LeafGreen hack, you might be able to put the Orange Island maps in place of the Sevii islands, but I don't know how feasible that is either as I've never tried dicking around with maps.

Anyways, I don't have time to dedicate to hacking and the like, but if this makes it far enough that you need a script editor or even just a human spellchecker and grammar-fixer, lemme know, I can probably help.

Also, if you have the ability to play as Misty for the female option, maybe a different starter for her might be a good choice? Staryu, perhaps, or Togepi?

Lastly, and this is just a pet peeve of mine, but should you really be looking for beta, or even alpha testers before a team has even been put together?

It's too late for anyone but the mods to do anything now, but this topic probably should've gone here:
http://gbatemp.net/f...d-translations/
Thanks for those Ideas as you can see that I quick edited it.

Ps I will most deff keep you in mind for scripting and whatnot

xephos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys my SSD/flashdrive(had my back up copy) got zapped and I lost pretty much most of the project. If you guys want me to try again I will,but the amount that was lost was massive. I have been meaning to post this, but just haven't got around to it. Really sorry guys :(

CM12

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry guys my SSD/flashdrive(had my back up copy) got zapped and I lost pretty much most of the project. If you guys want me to try again I will,but the amount that was lost was massive. I have been meaning to post this, but just haven't got around to it. Really sorry guys :(
Can you please continue the project I really want to play it completed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol