Please help with cfg usb loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by RyanTHEdestroyer, Dec 18, 2014.

1. RyanTHEdestroyer
    OP

RyanTHEdestroyer Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2014
    United States
    All of a sudden, today, when i try to boot gamecube games from cfg usb loader v70 r65 it says devolution only allows for clean boot. I made sure that all of my devolution was erased from sd card. I noticed a few days ago, that when i start a game, if i exit out then start cfg usb loader again, it will freeze. I have to completely turn the system off then on again. I tried a new sd card. I reformatted it and used dmlizard to get cfg usb loader and get dios mios. Now, on that card, when i use multi mod manager to install the wads, it says error and gives me a ticket of -2011. I dont know why. Also, on the sd card that gets the devolution error, I notice that before the cfg usb loader splash screen everything flashes green. Also, no matter what I do on another sd card, the one where im getting the devolution error is the only one where I can get that mod of cfg usb loader where its v70r65. All the others are like v70r48 no matter what I install. If anyone has any idea of what I could do to remedy this problem, that would rock. Thanks bro's.